• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

10Ft trailer for bobcat e20 ?

Alex P

So I'm looking at buying a dump trailer and I wanna know if anyone on here knows whether a e20 bobcat can fit on a 10' long trailer either 6' or 7' wide(haven't bought the e20 yet so need a trailer to tow it) 7k axels. Anyone Experienced setting one up like this.

fastline

I have no clue, but more than "will it fit", you need to ensure you can distribute the weight correctly over the axles and tongue.

renovator

I had a 12' dump trailer and hauled a mini ex (not a Bobcat E20) a few times. It's been a while, but as I recall, the problem was the boom. In order to fit the boom in the trailer without bending or crushing the tailgate, I had to place the machine at the front of the trailer placing too much weight on my truck.
The trailer was a 12k bumper hitch (with equalizer) and the trailer had D rings welded to the bottom for tie downs.