• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2004 Case CX160 Excavator Service Repair Manual

MelvinH

Hi,

Just recently purchased a 2004 Case cx160 excavator and i'm going to try to revive it. Does anyone know how I can find a service manual for this machine? I've tried googling but i'm in over my head at 61 years old.

-Mel

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I think I have one. It is a big binder. Let me check.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
This is what I have. Mine was an 04 as well, but I think it covers all of the A series machines

Attachments

• case manual.jpg
    case manual.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
It shows all the part numbers, how it all goes together, everything from hydraulics to turbocharger to electronics. I looked through it and I did not see a troubleshooting guide however.

MelvinH

It shows all the part numbers, how it all goes together, everything from hydraulics to turbocharger to electronics. I looked through it and I did not see a troubleshooting guide however.

Wow I'm interested, does it show the wiring electrical diagram/schematics? If so I would definitely like to discuss acquiring it.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Here is an example of the wiring schematic

Attachments

• case 160 parts.jpg
    case 160 parts.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9