• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2004 JCB 214 Backhoe Transmission issues

skata

Thanks can it be cleaned reused or u recommend a replacement
Yes it can be cleaned. Does your trans not engage at all? I'd check electrical issues first. Make sure the clutch pedal or parking brake switch aren't stuck. Then check relays.

kapisa

I work at JCB North America but they do not but backhoes the engine started up and it just slowed down, the reverse alarm stopped. then it stopped going forward or backwards. i am checking all possibilty on it. before i start to do repairs... i have only been working with jcb for 1 year.. so i am learing 6

kapisa

I shipped the machine out of country on a project so I am getting all the parts and looking at all possibilities so when I get there I can have it working