• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ATCO changing screen name

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
So A famous brand is changing, the marathon bar became a snickers, Daewoo became Chevrolet, Datsun became Nissan,and now Atco has been rebadged as Willie59. Have you people no shame??? ...............confusing us poor old duffers............ rest in piece ATCO.............suppose I'll get used to it.............NOT.....................................

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
So A famous brand is changing, the marathon bar became a snickers, Daewoo became Chevrolet, Datsun became Nissan,and now Atco has been rebadged as Willie59. Have you people no shame??? ...............confusing us poor old duffers............ rest in piece ATCO.............suppose I'll get used to it.............NOT.....................................

Ahh, my Irish friend, I've been waiting for you to grace this thread with your writing skills. Rest easy my friend, it's a name that I hope carries me beyond my employment to my grave. ;)

stock

Occupation
Ahh, my Irish friend, I've been waiting for you to grace this thread with your writing skills. Rest easy my friend, it's a name that I hope carries me beyond my employment to my grave. ;)

You hardly expect me to let this historic event pass without comment, now do you!

FSERVICE

so "ATCO" Willie59 how long before you retire?? when your screen name changes should your post count restart also?? lmao I am just glad your here keep up the good work

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
so "ATCO" Willie59 how long before you retire?? when your screen name changes should your post count restart also?? lmao I am just glad your here keep up the good work

Retire? Well, I hope no time soon. :D

stock

Occupation
Atco still can get the image of you with a red plaited pony tail out of my head........................ holding a guitar with a hole in it crooning about being on the road again................

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Atco still can get the image of you with a red plaited pony tail out of my head........................ holding a guitar with a hole in it crooning about being on the road again................

Well stock, I used to be red headed, grandkids have turned it gray, and I've been know to play a flat top and belt out a tune, so you're mental image isn't that far from reality. :D

roddyo

Occupation
Manipulator of the Planet
Can we still call you ATCO?

It should be where one day a year everyone on the Forum still calls you ATCO.

You know....................kind of like April Fools Day.:D

Just kidding of course.

Seriously though, I don't think anyone has made more of a positive impact on this Forum by joining than you have. I also hope you are around a long time.:notworthy

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
Seriously though, I don't think anyone has made more of a positive impact on this Forum by joining than you have. I also hope you are around a long time.:notworthy

I will definitely agree with that. Keep up the great work.

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
I am betting everyone will catch on pretty quick, especially when he continues to help us out. Glad you didn't add Wet or Slick on to the front, that might of been just a little much.

Good thing he didn't add Little to the front.Man talk about the little jokes.