• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Flat Thunder Channel

Hello everyone! A long time ago (August 2019) I started the journey of repairing my disabled Bobcat 843. This was my first encounter working on a this type of equipment. Prior / during the process I reached out to this forum for information. I found some useful tips, tricks and suggested repair methods through this forum. I stumbled a little along the way because I failed to follow through the entire thread. After a short hiatus I am able to return to this project. I am finally making forward progress! Yes!

I am documenting the process and uploading informational videos on the process via YouTube. When I started I hoped to find reference instructional videos, but could not find any solid information. I hope my videos are educational and informative for anyone working on a Bobcat 843 or a Bobcat 843 UJOINT & PUMP COUPLING.

If you would like to follow along please visit my YouTube Channel at the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX61KjaMraBMgVo-wK5bFQQ

Here is a link to the first video of the series "BOBCAT 843 - UJOINT & PUMP COUPLING REPAIR INTRO":

I hope to regularly upload additional information on the repair along with other mechanical projects.

Check it out! Thanks,

Flat Thunder Channel

Well I finally wrestled the engine back in the 843 Bobcat last weekend. I will be posting a video on process this week. Hopefully it will be out Wednesday. Check it out if you are working on an 843 Bobcat or a similar unit. Sure wish my old Hyster was fixed it. It would have made the engine install so much easier. Thanks!

Flat Thunder Channel

I got a little over excited maneuvering the 843 Bobcat up a grade yesterday..... All of a sudden I see a tire out in front. Who's throwing tires at me!? Then something didn't feel right. Oops I got a flat and completely unmounted my tire. The light bulb came on when she rocked down off the incline angle. Oopsie

Attachments

• IMG_20200613_213953_401.jpg
    IMG_20200613_213953_401.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20200613_213953_403.jpg
    IMG_20200613_213953_403.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 11