• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 450B final drive cross refrence help

josh kapps

hello all i am in need of some assistance with my dozer. i have a case 450B dozer serial 306925 that is in need of a final drive on the right side. the previous owner walked the axle bearing race about 3' into the casting and i think i may be farther ahead to find a used unit. i am having trouble finding out what years will cross to it. it appears just looking at it that the 450 and 450b use the same part. I think there is some cross over in the years but I cant tell. The parts for the final drive rebuild are mostly the same. there are two different axle shafts listed by the parts suppliers. I have located a donor final drive that is from a 450 loader pre 3038435 serial number. where can i check if they will interchange? thanks for any help