• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 90xt

devin437

My case 90xt lifts great at an idle when cold, when it gets warm it doesn't want to raise unless ½ or ¾ throttle even then very slow where do I start?

melben

Occupation
Retired 50 Yrs with Case dealership
My case 90xt lifts great at an idle when cold, when it gets warm it doesn't want to raise unless ½ or ¾ throttle even then very slow where do I start?
An educated guess says that your pump is on the way out. However a flow test is in order, A tech that knows his flow meter and test specs and testing procedures would be worth the money spent. If I were the one doing the test I would do a test right off the pump outlet. If your tech does a tee test on the pump outlet after verifying the pumps condition, he can check every function in one hookup.

devin437

I was trying to figure out there are so many things that could cause it. My auxiliary pressure at idle is 1700 psi but if I hold it it will peak at 1700 then start to drop.