• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case controls question

Cade Warner

We got a 1996 Case 9050B a few months ago, it’s been pretty good to us but The last time I got in it none of the controls would work. I put the arm rest down, put the lever down, and pressed the control unlock button and that usually makes everything work just fine but today the lock on the gauge went away like normal but there’s no response. Tracks wont move, no swing, and no book movement. Anybody have any ideas? Maybe there’s a sensor or solenoid somewhere that stops it from working even when it’s not locked?

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I had a 9020B, and I had an issue with the lever once not contacting correctly. If I remember it was a linkage issue that allowed the hyd. to release.

Cade Warner

I had a 9020B, and I had an issue with the lever once not contacting correctly. If I remember it was a linkage issue that allowed the hyd. to release.
That makes sense, But the lock on the gauge goes away showing the lever is down and the controls should be free and that’s what’s stumping me. Maybe a relay between the sticks and the valves?