• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat skid loader advanced display screen gone black

I took it home with me (so it's disconnected) I am thinking about opening it up (I don't know why but I think is a loose connection somewhere inside it

It's been a month ,but here are the updates, I took the board out of the display to have it checked and repaired with no luck, so I ended up getting a new one and everything works just fine now.I have been using it daily. Thank you for the help.

63wagon

It's been a month ,but here are the updates, I took the board out of the display to have it checked and repaired with no luck, so I ended up getting a new one and everything works just fine now.I have been using it daily. Thank you for the help.
Did you have Cat install the display or was it a plug and play deal?

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Did you have Cat install the display or was it a plug and play deal?
What machine S/N are you looking at.? It might be a different display.
There are some Part Numbers of display that need a software flash, others are plug & play. The installation of one works just fine, the other leads to disappointment.

Also have you tried re-initializing your existing display.? See Post #5 on Page 1 for instructions.

Luckily mine was plug and play , and that is what the local dealer told me too,but as niege says depends on your SN and the part you get.