• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D10 getting some serious work.

dozerdave

Hi flashpuppy,

I'll bet the problem started long before it finally failed. Somebody had to feel the change in the D10's normal sounds and vibes. Shame on somebody. No pride maybe.

flashpuppy

Hi flashpuppy,

I'll bet the problem started long before it finally failed. Somebody had to feel the change in the D10's normal sounds and vibes. Shame on somebody. No pride maybe.

Hey mods, I know that this forum software has an option for a "Reputation" button. Why don't we use it? I would rep you if I could. That is exactly correct my friend.

Edit: Long before, I would say not. Within that last 22 hours of operation I would agree with. That was the last time I drove it, and it was just fine.

What the hell is that stuff you pulled out? The last pic on the first page.

That all came out of the Trans Suction Screen of the same dozer. One of the "steerers" (I like that) said that a couple lights turned on the dash display a few days ago for a minute. I decided to do some investigating and found that stuff. Two heaping handfuls of brass and several 2-3" pieces of what appears to be clutch disk. Glad that trans is still inside it's warranty.... Oh Patten!!!