• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Engine Stand

Truck Shop

If you got to ship one, might as well make it two.
If I did that it would be cheaper to haul both on a car trailer.
there is one little thing about one of these engine stands-there built to self destruct if any
alpine green two strokes get to close.

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
Not to worry. I wouldn’t know where to start on an alpine green two stroke and I have no interest in learning.

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
If I did that it would be cheaper to haul both on a car trailer.
there is one little thing about one of these engine stands-there built to self destruct if any
alpine green two strokes get to close.
Now now. Still a fair chance I’d have to throw one in there, might even be one of my own!

Oxbow

See now you guys are causing me to have a regular work pattern and job-------
These are not going to be cheap.
I would prefer to just bring a couple of 4MG engines to you. I have one in which the block is cracked but has inards and a head that have less than 50K on them, and I bought another that supposedly runs just for the block. Both have retarders. But since you are retired................