• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help Identifying a Part on a Case 580CK

GreenBastard

Hey, I bought a 1978 Case 580CK in a fire, and need help identifying a part on my Loader control Valve. Does anyone know what the two parts with arrows pointing to them are? From what I understand, is the wires go to a solenoid, which solenoid? Mine melted in the fire and need to know if i can bypass/get new parts. Thanks!Case 580C Loader Control Valve.jpg

GreenBastard

It is for the return to dig function of the loader bucket. The bucket will hit the ground level when you drop the hoist.
The wires go to a switch that is activated by a rod on the RH side of the hoist.
You are going to need a service manual. All of that is described in it.
Thanks, i'll phone my Case Dealership and pick up a manual. Appreciate the help!

GreenBastard

So I found a manual for the machine, guess the old owner forgot to give me them. Would it be possible to just plug them off for the time being? If Imagine I’d still have near full loader function. I want to rebuild this unit right, it’d just be nice if it was mobile for the time being so I can move it around the acreage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9