• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

iScott12

Hey Guys,
I am in need of some help. For the last couple of days I have been troubleshooting a JCB 260T. The problem is definitely electrical. The issue begins with the HVAC system is not working, along with wiper motor. Starting in the fuse/relay box, I have checked and verified function of all fuses and relays, but to the two relays that control the two different systems don’t have main power to the relays. What I mean by main power is the power that would the system. I have power to the coils to turn on and off the relays, but no main power to flow though the relay toward the system that is being used. The wiper motor and HVAC are in the same harness coming from the front part of the cab. If I bypass the relay the heater and wiper motors run. I am I need of a more in detail electrical schematic because JCB was stupid enough to wire the whole POS with yellow wiring. Also checked the function of each relay underneath the cab of the JCB. Any ideas and helpful hints would be much appreciated. Even a wiring diagram would help.

Jim Miller

Hey Guys,
I am in need of some help. For the last couple of days I have been troubleshooting a JCB 260T. The problem is definitely electrical. The issue begins with the HVAC system is not working, along with wiper motor. Starting in the fuse/relay box, I have checked and verified function of all fuses and relays, but to the two relays that control the two different systems don’t have main power to the relays. What I mean by main power is the power that would the system. I have power to the coils to turn on and off the relays, but no main power to flow though the relay toward the system that is being used. The wiper motor and HVAC are in the same harness coming from the front part of the cab. If I bypass the relay the heater and wiper motors run. I am I need of a more in detail electrical schematic because JCB was stupid enough to wire the whole POS with yellow wiring. Also checked the function of each relay underneath the cab of the JCB. Any ideas and helpful hints would be much appreciated. Even a wiring diagram would help.
Hey @iScott12 I have the exact same issue with my 2011 260. Curious if you found the problem and what was it? Thanks