• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kenworth W900 or T800

Andrew_D

I agree with the AG400 8 bag on not changing the driveline angle,but you can blow the bag by over inflating them. However on the AG380 (4 bag) it will change the driveline angle. The AG380 rides a lot better than the 8 bag in my opinion. The AG380's are a less stiffer ride. The old AG 200 were bad about beating you to "death".

Yes, a 4 bag will change the driveline angle. It's not a 4-link style suspension like the 8-bag.

Yes, you need to be careful to set the 8-bag suspension ride height. It doesn't have as much travel as the 4-bag since the bags are shorter. Less travel means they can over-inflate and may blow the bag.

Not sure I agree about the ride on a 4-bag vs 8-bag. I haven't noticed a whole lot of difference between them. Maybe it's the rough Canadian roads though???

Andrew

PNECAT

My new Kenworth T800 with a 13spd Detroit 60 series 460HP. I'm very happy with the truck. I purchased a 50 ton fruehaulf lowboy that needs a little work but for the price and as much hauling I will be doing it will work great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-05-10-21-48-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-05-10-21-48-1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,770
Last edited: