• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu pc120-8 2014 can't change language.

kaohst

I just bought komatsu pc120-8. It's second hand and shipping from Japanese. I can access to changes language menu but I can't select anything. It's stuck in Japanese.
Does anyone have solution for this problem.
Pls help me. Thanks.

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
Can you bring up the menu selection? If so, use buttons F3 and F4 to scroll up and down the language choices, and use F6 to set the language selection. This helpful video below will assist you.

kaohst

Can you bring up the menu selection? If so, use buttons F3 and F4 to scroll up and down the language choices, and use F6 to set the language selection. This helpful video below will assist you.

I can go for menu select but when I use f3 or f4
buttons nothing happened it's doesn't show the arrow on the screen as well . I can use only f5 bottons to turn back.

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
Watch this video from 10 seconds in. It's a pretty bad video, and in Indonesian, but you should be able to see what he is doing.

If there are no up/down arrows showing for F3 and F4, it means you have not pressed the F6 button to bring them up.
Note that there are two menu functions with the buttons, "quick press", and "press-and-hold".

Last edited:

LACHAU

I can go for menu select but when I use f3 or f4
buttons nothing happened it's doesn't show the arrow on the screen as well . I can use only f5 bottons to turn back.
When you try to change the language, how is the display?
Take some pictures and post them here for better clarity