• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu PC35MR-2 swing and blade wont move when cold

komatsu_power

Hello. I have Komatsu PC35MR-2 2006 year, F00878 serial number.... When its cold ( at first start ) controls for swing and blade not working, sometimes works 3-5 seconds and stopped working, others pilot controls working fine ( for working equipment, travel, boom swing, and attachment line)... After 10-15 min on idle, controls start working and everything is fine. After one day everything starts again ( problem with swing and blade )...

And another problem, which is that when the excavator works on the mild side or when it is used in hard work, pilot controls sometimes stucked for one second...

Any advice is welcome, thanks in advance.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Attached the results from what I was able to get from the manual.
Kind regards
uffex

Attachments

• PC35 Pump.pdf
    774.3 KB · Views: 3

komatsu_power

Hello, thank you for these information.. but I forgot to say that I changed the gear pump and there is no difference. Actually there is, it happens that with the new gear pump the controls work immediately, but stop after 2 minutes..

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
The only remaining common component is that of the relief valve, has this been checked out?The slew is connected to provide priority over the blade, has the slew any odd faults?

Kind regards
Uffex

komatsu_power

Good day
The only remaining common component is that of the relief valve, has this been checked out?The slew is connected to provide priority over the blade, has the slew any odd faults?

Kind regards
Uffex
Hi,
Checked relief valve, everything seems to be without problems, when the blade and swing "work", I don't have any problems afterwards, it even has excellent power on the blade and there are no problems with swing.. The gear pump pressure is always the same....