• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu wa500

Kemper

Hello currently working on a komatsu WA500. Has error code on the dash for dpf
Reasearched error code which was CA3115 which is doc inlet temp sensor out of range. Was wondering if someone could pint point me here. Check continuity and found that high and low in let sensor on the doc not with in range of what spec should be. But not even sure if I was in the right spot, or if testing properly.

coalrulz

Do you have a WA500-7 or -8? I looked in both books and was unable to find a CA3115 fault code. Found a few that dealt with the DOC inlet temps, perhaps you could verify that code number.

Kemper

Do you have a WA500-7 or -8? I looked in both books and was unable to find a CA3115 fault code. Found a few that dealt with the DOC inlet temps, perhaps you could verify that code number.
It’s a wa500-7 replaced inlet temp sensors in doc and still having same code. Not sure how to reset error codes

coalrulz

Have you performed the resistance checks on pages 2 and 3 of the document you posted? Looks like only page #1 is visible in your upload.

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
Let's back up. Please enter service mode. Go into KDPF inlet/outlet temps. Let's observe the temps while running. Then Let's get the troubleshooting steps for the correct machine. If your inlet temp is "out of range - high" but within valid parameters I'd start listening to the intake manifold and watch the charged air hoses. Also observe MAF values. Are they steady or all over the place