• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota U27 and small jobs question

Acoals

Occupation
Jack of all trades/Master of none
R

i mean the value of the machine as a company asset more than makes up for it.

I would say then keep the machine nice, don't go beating it up trying to make money on stumps and focus on where your real money is. I don't know a thing about New Brunswick, but here in Wisconsin you should buy a 6 ton mini and start putting in septics. All kinds of money there . . .

PeterP9

Occupation
Moving dirt and washing rocks.
Ive been really happy with our U27. Done a good amount of hard work with it moving large rocks and stumps. It's doable just takes a heck of a lot longer than with a larger hoe. Got about 500hrs on ours now and haven't had any issues thus far, also really good dealer network here. In all reality I don't notice too much of a difference between our u27 and the 35D that I run. All in all it's a mini, any mini isn't really ideal for land clearing and stumping.

Attachments

• 20230624_141539.jpg
    20230624_141539.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11