• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Menzi Muck Photos

AllMtnConst.

Occupation
Self Employed
Jerry, some photos of some spider work I did this past summer/fall. Working at 12,700 feet Telluride, Colorado- Revelation Bowl ski lift.

Attachments

• IMG_1431.jpg
    IMG_1431.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3,780
  • IMG_1444.jpg
    IMG_1444.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5,178
  • IMG_1447.jpg
    IMG_1447.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3,463

AllMtnConst.

Occupation
Self Employed
The average slope was 47-50 degree. 100% of the concrete for foundations was flown in by helicopter along with form materials, re-bar and then all the towers. It was a hike-in/ hike-out every day job.

Brian

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpg
    IMG_1634.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3,253
  • IMG_1637.jpg
    IMG_1637.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 3,422
  • IMG_1640.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 3,523

John H

Occupation
Arborist, Equipment operator
Very nice keepem comming

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
Awesome picture and work you do.

Interesting pic of how you check for oil leaks also:D

Thanks for sharing:usa

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
Good ole Telluride! Beautifull country, but to yuppie-fied for my redneck side! I spent a couple months down there this fall working at the airport. I posted a few pics on here in the excavator section under 5110 and 605 Komatsus. I was staying in the condo by that dam you were cleaning out behind. Small world!!
Jason

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
WOW! beautiful shots, incredible work.
you do understand that you are nuts, don't you?

WColtharp

The average slope was 47-50 degree. 100% of the concrete for foundations was flown in by helicopter along with form materials, re-bar and then all the towers. It was a hike-in/ hike-out every day job.

Brian

No argument from me on the hike part thats for sure! Did you have a snowcat or some sort of access road that would take you to the top? Just from the pictures it looks as though there isn't anything but you up there! Great Pics! I wish it was that beautiful in Fort Collins, Co.

surfer-joe

I loved Telluride back in the seventies and eighties. Way laid back and inexpensive at the time. Started going bad when Aspen and Vail got built up. Telluride was "discovered" and the ruin was on. I doubt I'd recognize the place today. Beautiful drive there and on down to Ricco and Delores from Montrose or Ouray. Excepting in the winter.......

Neat working in the mountains, almost always very pretty in summer. Spent a month over in Mt Crested Butte one year patching roads and laying down new asphalt. Fishing was good up above Gothic.

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
how did they get the supplies and concrete up to you?

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
didn't see that caption...thanks

95zIV

Occupation
RR Contractor Super.
Well it looks like Brian now has some competition in the "WHO CAN PUT THEIR MACHINE IN THE CRAZIEST PLACE" category.:D

JDOFMEMI

Brian

Thanks for sharing with us. Beautiful place to work. Challenging jobs are more fun.

Post above, 95zIV is talking about Brian Hay, our other resident spider hoe expert out of Canada.

Merry Christmas

637slayer

Occupation
scraper hand
sweet pics!!!! thats an impressive machine, my two favorite things moving dirt and skiing

cat 385

those spider hoes are crazy,that is a whole new world to me,i have yet to see one in person,my brother had some work done at his house in oregon by a spider hoe.i have never seen one in utah.