• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Menzi Walking Excavator - Best Video Ever!

Thom Cat

You do good work!
I was the operator of the 1st Menzi 5000+. They told me that it was the 1st of 5 prototypes for the "A" series. The owner also bought an A71 a year later. I have over 3000 hrs between both machines, So needless to say, I konw the machines.

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
So needless to say, I know the machines.

Hi Thom Cat you cant get away with a comment like that and no further info :D

I am sure the members that run em and a good few of the rest of us here would be very happy to hear any comments, PHOTOS and thoughts you have on these machines. :yup :thumbsup

Personally I havent quite found the words that best describe my thoughts that are suitable for general consumption but .................awesome, will do for starters :D

Foster

Thanks Thom Cat, you must be very good with the Menzi, I have about one thousand hours running mine. Still have a long way to go before I can say I know what i'm doing.

I'm with AtlasRob bring on the photos and storys.