• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My CATERPILLAR scale model collection

Kwabbus

cADSttachments [1:50] - Unique KITS

Under the name cADSttachements appear regularly exclusive small series of KITS that allow you to add a machine variant or a unique work tool to your Caterpillar collection.

If you want to stay informed of latest developments and timely informed when a new kit is released just follow the CSM website.

If you are interested in buying on of the available KITS at this moment check: cADSttachments

cadsattachmentskits3738.jpg

Kwabbus

CSM - News Flash

The latest edition of BAGGERMODELLE is out now! So please do not disturb......

baggermodelle6news.jpg

Learn more about this full-color magazine for collectors?

Take a look at CSM NEWS FLASH

Kwabbus

UPDATE! "The making of..." Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer

Custom scale model builder Ad Gevers has started his next project: Building a Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer by using as donor model the Conrad Caterpillar 594 Pipelayer in 1:50th scale.

Today there is added an update of the "The making of..." Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer. Follow the complete story? Then check out frequently CSM News to discover how gradually it will turn out into the making of a unique handmade scale model.

Enjoy reading & watching!

Ad and Wouter

caterpillar594hboomunde.jpg

Kwabbus

NEW LINK! Les Miniatures du Faubourg

See the added Link to Les Miniatures du Faubourg maker from series of exclusive range of small construction equipment, civilian trucks and army vehicles.

Les Miniatures du Faubourg strives passionately to develop and produce models for enthusiasts and collectors of this unique scale models.

Looking for more links? www.caterpillarscalemodels.com

Enjoy watching!

csmmdfcaterpillar773b.png

WabcoMan

Occupation
Heavy equipment parts manager
Shovel Collection

Retro Contracting & Excavation hydraulic face shovels - all 1:50th scale & ready for action

Attachments

• PIC_2872.JPG
    PIC_2872.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 2,959

Kwabbus

MAIL! = info@caterpillarscalemodels.com

Since its launch on October 17 of www.caterpillarscalemodels.com I receive more and more e-mails in the mailbox info@caterpillarscalemodels.com from fellow collectors and custom scalemodel builders.

They are coming in from all over the world: The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, England, Italy, America and Australia.
So the first contacts are made and I am very happy! THANKS!

Many custom builders also send me their photos and I will look if I can give these unique models also a place in the website.

Look for the first snapshots of some special models as a preview:

cathuubvandijke.jpg

Jdigger4130

Hey does anyone out there have any suggestions on wheel/tire replacements for the 1/25th scale gescha 950 loader!? I have two of them I am having a friend build ROPS for and wanna put more accurate rubber on them! Any suggestions on A toy to cannibalize to either cast or straight pillage would be helpful!

rare ss

Kwabbus

UPDATE! "The making of..." Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer

Custom scale model builder Ad Gevers has started his next project:

Building a Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer by using as donor model the Conrad Caterpillar 594 Pipelayer in 1:50th scale.

Today there are added two updates of the "The making of..." Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer.
Follow the complete story? Then check out frequently CSM News to discover how gradually it will turn out into the making of a unique handmade scale model.

Ad and Wouter

caterpillar594hboomunde.jpg

Kwabbus

DJB D550 Articulated Dumptruck [MDF 1:50] - New 2011 model

Les Miniatures Du Faubourg is maker from series of exclusive range of small construction equipment, civilian trucks and army vehicles. They strive passionately to develop and produce models for enthusiasts and collectors of this unique scale models.

Their latest creation, and for me a pleasant surprise, at the very end of 2011, the DJB D550 Articulated Dump Truck in 1:50 scale.

A must have for every collector. Curious?

Check out www.caterpillarscalemodels.com for more information and photos about this and other unique scalemodels.

djb550mdf1.jpg

Kwabbus

"The making of..." Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer

Custom scale model builder Ad Gevers has started his next project: Building a Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer by using as donor model the Conrad Caterpillar 594 Pipelayer in 1:50th scale.

Today there is added an update of the "The making of..." Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer. Follow the complete story? Then check out frequently CSM News to discover how gradually it will turn out into the making of a unique handmade scale model.

Ad and Wouter

caterpillar594hlier2011.jpg

Kwabbus

Ad and Wouter

caterpillar594hexhaust2.jpg

Kwabbus

Classic Construction Models have updated their blog with information and photographs of the rapid prototype of the Caterpillar D9L Track-Type Tractor with push blade configuration in resin. .

More details about this 1:48 precision scale, as the production run and expected release date are still TBD.

Check out frequently CSM News to discover all the news about Caterpillar scalemodels.

Wouter

d9lrapidprototypepush1.jpg

Jdigger4130

Any one have any idea when the CCM D9H is coming? I paid 7 months ago and am about to give up! I find this really bad biz!

Kwabbus

HAULMAX Trucks [MDF 1:50]

Les Miniatures Du Faubourg is maker from series of exclusive range of small construction equipment, civilian trucks and army vehicles. They strive passionately to develop and produce models for enthusiasts and collectors of this unique scale models.

Their latest creation, and for me a pleasant surprise: Haulmax trucks in 1:50 scale. A unique 1:1 truck: Made in Down under Australia and powered by Caterpillar.

The scale models made by Les Miniatures du Faubourg are mostly made ​​of resin and are strictly limited built available.

The following versions in scale 1:50 will be released before summer 2012 ends:

* Haulmax 3900-D Off-Highway Dumptruck.
* Haulmax 3900-T Tractor.
* Haulmax 3900-T Tractor with Trailer.

A must have for every collector.

haulmax3900tmdf1.jpg

haulmax3900dmdf1.jpg

More photos later..........

Kwabbus

UPDATE Caterpillar 527 Tracked Skidder [CYPmodels 1:50]

Update on the latest CYPmodels project: Caterpillar 527 Tracked Skidder in scale 1:50.

This next knock out model will be available in very limited numbers for serious collectors only. There will be three different versions available: Swing boom, Fixed grapple and Winch.

Today CYPModels released the photos of the first test assembled and painted models. Still not finished!! He still has to add the photo etched parts, decals and some make small touches to make each model complete.

Follow the complete story? Then check out frequently this website to discover how gradually it will turn out into a unique handmade scale model.

More information about ordering this unique scale model in a very limited edition? Visite my BLOG

Enjoy reading & keep watching for more updates!

Wouter

caterpillar527trackedsk.jpg

Kwabbus

NEW MODEL! - Caterpillar 775D Off-Highway Truck [MDF 1:50]

Their latest creation, and for me a pleasant surprise:

Caterpillar 775D Off-Highway Truck in 1:50 scale.

The scale models made by Les Miniatures du Faubourg are mostly made ​​of resin and is strictly limited built available.

A must have for every collector.

More information? Then check out frequently my MiniMoversNL BLOG

caterpillar775dmdf1.png