• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need troubleshooting help Takeuchi TL140 Isuzu 4JG1T

jimpad

Yea, it's a great machine when it works... mine's kinda worn out too. Yes, I have second, pretty sure they all do. Yours doesn't?

Michael Kast

Occupation
finish carpenter
Thank jimpad and tool king, I have the manuals and read through them regularly. I seem to intermittently miss a lot though. I have the superpower dyslexia. As far as the second gear, I haven't figured it out yet. I think if I have one the actuator is the right button on the right hand joystick. The left one drops the bucket to the ground. I think that is the float button and I'm pretty sure it isn't doing exactly what it was born to do either. Then there is the trigger, That isn't doing anything. These issues are on the back burner for now.

What do you guys do for parts?

The dealership I have been trying to work with seems to be run by strange, unresponsive and seemingly incompetent people. It's like what I imagine living with soviet bureaucracy would be like. They give me the impression they don't want to deal with me. If they are my only logical source I will continue to put up with their nonsense but I would love to find a mail order contact for parts if there is one.

Michael Kast

Occupation
finish carpenter
If any needs manuals on the TL machines just let me know .They are in pdf format .
Hey Tool King, I could totally use manuals for the machine if you still have them. I had some in my old computer but the computer is no more. I am pulling the injector pump and could use some guidance. Thanks if you get this and thanks if you don't
[email protected]