• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Nissan Hanix S&B 30

mtBandit

I have a sb30 im trying to get back going. i found some hydraulic schematics on the forum and some brochures. anyone have a manual or engine info. I cannot find any markings on the engine for make/model and need a starter in a bad way. local shops cant seem to find a starter or parts to rebuild what i have. any help is greatly appreciated.

Colman65

I have a sb30 im trying to get back going. i found some hydraulic schematics on the forum and some brochures. anyone have a manual or engine info. I cannot find any markings on the engine for make/model and need a starter in a bad way. local shops cant seem to find a starter or parts to rebuild what i have. any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi buddy did you have any luck finding a repair manual for your sb30, I’ve got a sb30 and want to find a repair manual, there is parts manuals on eBay.uk. cheers Derrick

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Nissan & Hanix appear to be close related, you may well find searching for the Hanix model more fruitful.
Kind regards
Uffex

Hdw

Hi buddy did you have any luck finding a repair manual for your sb30, I’ve got a sb30 and want to find a repair manual, there is parts manuals on eBay.uk. cheers Derrick
I recently picked up a nissan s&b30. Did you find any info or parts?