• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Overload of the Day

Acoals

Occupation
Jack of all trades/Master of none
All you guys can keep arguing about that tank . . . how about this guys hat ?!?!?!

From the crane incident video a page back . . .

Screenshot (12).png

cfherrman

I typically wear long sleeves, full brim hard hat, a face shield(a big cloth tube) on my heat to cover my ears, and I'm gtg. Face shield holds sweat really well and keeps you cool. Trick is to never take off your head coverings as you have to re sweat that and have to re drink it.

Keith Merrell

The Arizona sun can be punishing. I knew of this one guy who always told me about how he had never protected himself from the sun his whole life in construction, and that every year he has to go in and they cut something else off on his face.

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
How about we just switch to a thawb/thobe on the job site ;)
10733354-6785561-image-a-14_1552033011889.jpg

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
He's got a pintle hitch, lighting wiring connection, and safety chains - all legal, what's the problem? ;)

Of course, there may be some lingering doubt about the trailer braking system. :)
Hook the exhaust to the air brakes so when you let off the gas the brakes come on