• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Overload of the Day

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I don't know if this is a overload or not, and I'm just too lazy to figure it out. It just looks like something I'd rather not do.

Isn't Dmiller looking for a camper? This is right up in his neck of the woods...

2019 Other custom​

$18,000
Listed 35 weeks ago in Imperial, MO

Seller's Description​

Willing to sell it how it sits, or completely empty (plain canvas to do your own) Trailer not included Bus WAS a 1998 Bluebird front engine. 5.9 cummins 12v (4k gov springs, 60lb valve springs, afc mod and fuel plate mod, billet tappet cover and relocation of breather to vavle covers, new turbo, timed the injection pump up, egt gauge, boost gauge, boost elbow, fuel pressure gauge, kdp fixed and all new front end gaskets and more I'm forgetting) Alison 545 Bus is LEGALLY FULLY converted. It is a 2019 special construction RV through the state of Missouri! It has a new vin number and new title! This is a dry bus! No tanks! No sink! Plenty of room to add under, I just don't need so never did. Henry's tropicool painted roof, 5k or 3k inverter (depending on deal) Onan 4500 and/or quite 3200 generator neither mounted ( depending on the deal) 13ft awning on the passenger side. Class V hitch. Lots more but ran out of space to type

View attachment 288123View attachment 288124View attachment 288125View attachment 288126

LOL. I've seen **** like that at Talladega back in the day. Perfect example of when rednecks have too much time and too much money on their hands. The Talladega versions had roof decks built on top.

Keith Merrell

00c0c_83SFYD9WhXt_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Saw this 200 gallon water trailer for sale on craigslist!!!