• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JamesPC35mr-2

Hi, and thanks for the help in advance. Been on here for a while and this is my first post, hopefully it’s in the correct place.

I have a 2007 PC35MR-2, I have owned this machine for 4 years and use it only for personal use. I’ve been dealing with the issue the entire time, and manage my way around it. The Machine is in Az several hours from a Komatsu dealer. I have had a few local people look at but they aren’t familiar with the Komatsu. I’ve been trying to figure this out myself when I have time. I have done pressure test in the past and from what I’ve been able to check they are all normal. When I block the tracks I get 3500 PSI. When I’m driving the machine it tracks weak and when I use boom or stick functions at the same time, all functions get very very slow. So, I’m thinking that I have a swash plate issue, I think it’s not adjusting to meet the flow demand. I’m not sure specifically how this works though I understand the hydraulics involved. I’m not sure if I should be looking at the LS valve and or the PC valve or if I’m even headed in the right direction. The machine runs great and does one function okay, but tracks slow and multi function is very slow. Thanks in advance!

JamesPC35mr-2

My tracking is all even. My gear pump was not making the required psi. Replaced that, seems better. Still not the fastest machine.