• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures from shop and field

HATCHEQUIP

D I hear what your saying but ------------------- Lets just say we were being safe ...... That being said we don't work in the nuke industry where I can see "yes I understand this and a lot of other industries have to be perfect" that every thing has and needs to be perfect with unlimited time and others money "taxpayers and people on that elec. grid" . Sometimes what's being picked isn't heavy just awkward "no eyebolt holes on that axle just big studs and not enough weight to hurt the shackles" and you have seen other pics that you don't approve of I'm sure but you also didn't see what else was missing in some of the pics , guide ropes so people were free from objects , picking this or that just enough to get this or that aligned . These boys have been with me a lot of years and yes were like family and we look out for each others safety ....Just don't Judge us until you have walked in shoes like ours .

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
But have been there done that over 20 years HE trucks and other odd machines before the nuke
Osha and Msha don’t care and are getting worse, advertising just gives them munitions.

HATCHEQUIP

Creeks running full but not out of banks yet 1st pic is old state rd. one lane bridge on property built in 1905 the placard says . When they paved the road in the 60s or 70s they moved it about 50 feet upstream on the property line now . sure is a nice bridge for the farm tho , we can run across this without getting out on the hwy. with the farm equip.

upload_2022-2-23_17-29-49.jpegupload_2022-2-23_17-30-21.jpegupload_2022-2-23_17-31-22.jpeg

JLarson

Occupation
Owner- civil and heavy repair/fab company
I've done some sketchy ass stuff with shackles too, tie one on some rope right and you have a hook lol

I bought a bunch of OTC/CAT lifting links a while back and that really cut back on our need to innovate sketch lifting points on things.

HATCHEQUIP

On the two graders and the 966 was the articulation hitch overhauled.? I don’t recall seeing photos with the frames split but may just have missed them.

Loader had been done previously It and the graders were both checked after teardown for even the slightest movement as this would be the time but they just didnt have it . This company is very conscientious of FOG