• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Price difference between Case IH 580 and Case IH 590?

1466IH

Does anyone know the price difference between a Case IH 580 and Case IH 590 comparable features?
Too many variables there. You talking new machines or used. Can't see used prices varying too much and never priced a new one. Have you looked for those machines on machinerytrader.com

Delmer

Most of the older machines guys here will see, the 590 will be CHEAPER. Bigger, odder, not as desireable.

Tinkerer

Welcome to HEF, Larry !
Are you considering buying a 580 or 590 ?
There is a huge difference in the size of them.
Look on equipment for sale sites such as Machinery Trader and look at the listings and the prices of them.
As 1466IH said ---toooo many variables.
Even in the same model.

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
Old machine market, nobody wants big. I believe I'm alone in believing big is better. I see every doctor, lawyer, accountant, investment hustler buying a new 5000 LB Japanese compact with a hoe just barely big enough to plant daisies.