• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130-Problems-Wont Move

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
What is your email address ? With key on engine not running .When you lower the seat bar do you hear a click from the the relay ?

Dan Parker

I know this is an old post and I'm hoping somebody will still reply. I have the same problem with my tl130. Can I unplug the proximity sensor and jump it to get it to move? I tried it and it didn't work, but maybe that's because it's another problem. Also if you still have those manuals available I'd greatly appreciate it. Whatever you have for the tl130 would be great.

skata

I know this is an old post and I'm hoping somebody will still reply. I have the same problem with my tl130. Can I unplug the proximity sensor and jump it to get it to move? I tried it and it didn't work, but maybe that's because it's another problem. Also if you still have those manuals available I'd greatly appreciate it. Whatever you have for the tl130 would be great.
i think many think the prox sensor is the issue, when it is in fact a relay issue that the prox sensor activates.

have you checked the relays behind the panel at your feet?

also, there is a bypass plug by the rear door or battery to get the machine to move. someone wrote in this thread about it.
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...al-fault-has-killed-all-work-functions.40731/

as for the relays, the black ones are about $50, and the white ones are over $500. it seems the far right relay is what the seat bar triggers, and then that activates the right black relay. i replaced the black one hoping that was my intermitent issue of machine not moving on startup.

Attachments

• tak relays.jpg
    tak relays.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 103

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Dan Parker
What is you email address ? I can send them over to you .

Dan Parker

i think many think the prox sensor is the issue, when it is in fact a relay issue that the prox sensor activates.

have you checked the relays behind the panel at your feet?

also, there is a bypass plug by the rear door or battery to get the machine to move. someone wrote in this thread about it.
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...al-fault-has-killed-all-work-functions.40731/

as for the relays, the black ones are about $50, and the white ones are over $500. it seems the far right relay is what the seat bar triggers, and then that activates the right black relay. i replaced the black one hoping that was my intermitent issue of machine not moving on startup.
Thanks, I will look for the bypass

skata

tak relays.jpg well, it appears the black relay was not my issue. last couple days machine wouldnt move first thing in morning. a tap with a hammer on the relay cover got it going. so i'm guessing i need to replace the white relay. where can i get this without having to pay over $500 which one dealer quoted me?

muel1030

I have a service manual and a parts manual for TL150 but cannot find a wiring diagram. Anyone help?

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
What is your email address. It should be on page III-43 of the service manual. If you don't have the correct book .I can email it to you.