• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Threads to be published In "Construction Equipment"

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
digger242j said:
Then I'll do my best to work myself to death today... :)

Go ahead, knock yourself out...I was nearly killed by a rockbreaker that "accidentally" disconnected from the hitch today. Operator sticks his head out of the cab and says "I wondered what that switch was?":dizzy :Banghead

Jeff D.

Squizzy246B said:
Operator sticks his head out of the cab and says "I wondered what that switch was?"

Ahh yes, the optional "KSS" (Kill Squizzy Switch):bouncegri

I see we have a new Blue Box on top of the scene now too, which links us to our new sponsor(?) affiliate(?)partner(?):thumbsup

Last edited:

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Jeff D. said:
Ahh yes, the optional "KSS" (Kill Squizzy Switch):bouncegri

I had a look at it today..typical hire machine with everything broken and hotwired. The operator wasn't to know, the switch was not identified at all...but its alright...the hydraulic hoses broke its fall:mad:

After I have finished with the machine and paid the bill I will make a polite phone call to those people who are supposed to look at these machines from time to time. In the mean time we decided to call the machine "Egor". Its a 32,000 lb wheeled excavator and moves around something shocking with the breaker. The operator looks like he's a permanent AC/DC fan.

Jeff D.

Squizzy246B said:
BTW Who is mailing out my copy of CE when we hit the big time???:rolleyes:

I just have this feeling that there must have been a gross miscalculation somewhere. Once they really read just what's been going on here, rather than doubling HEF's membership it'll actually have the effect of cutting CE's readership in half.:eek:

But don't dispair elderly Squizzy unit, once the American Journal of Medicine decides to do a series of articles on "The retardation effect of industry induced stress on written human interaction" then we'll be golden, baby:thumbsup

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
I signed up for the magazine online but haven't seen it in the mailbox yet.
Anyone else?

It takes a little while before you see the first one.

I read through the October issue and didn't see anything. Maybe I didn't look close enough:beatsme

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Dear Lord

Please Lord don't let them publish the "Lonley Friday"...I'll be good from now on..I wont make broom jokes about the missus...send horrible emails to digger...post useless non-earthmoving stuff ...or say horrible things about Jeff D.....hang on Lord...can I take back that last one?:wink2 :pointhead

Jeff D.

Please Lord don't let them publish the "Lonley Friday"...I'll be good from now on..I wont make broom jokes about the missus...send horrible emails to digger...post useless non-earthmoving stuff ...or say horrible things about Jeff D.....hang on Lord...can I take back that last one?:wink2 :pointhead
I'm sorry but now that I've written proof that you said it, I'm going to hold you too it.

In the spirit of compromise I'll let you take back the "No more horrible e-mails to digger", but then that's it.:wink2

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
I'm sorry but now that I've written proof that you said it, I'm going to hold you too it.

In the spirit of compromise I'll let you take back the "No more horrible e-mails to digger", but then that's it.:wink2

Naww No deal...I found a new program that can mask my IP address so Squizzy will disappear and I'll log on new under a speud...sydenu,,,physydeood...err a different name and tell everyone I'm a Truck Driver from Minnesota that runs over grade stakes for a living and they'll just think my posts are normal:laugh :bouncegri :bouncegri

rino1494

Are we talking about Construction Equipment Guide, or something different ?