• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wanted - manual and/or wiring diagram Pel Job EB22 1989

Colin Skinner

Hi

Hope someone can help me. I have bought a 1989 EB22 in pretty poor condition :eek: I am looking for any information at all that will help me get this thing working.
thanks
Colin

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Colin
Im sure if you contact Bob Moore at Volvo Service desk Duxford he will help, my experience is that he gives first class service. Phone 01223836636. If you have no luck come back to me on bucket sense@gmail.com I will try to help you.
kind regards
Uffex

Colin Skinner

Phoned Duxford and they were able to instantly find and e-mail a 74 page operators manual pdf. Very helpful staff and thanks to you uffex for the contact details.
regards
Colin

nsv

Hi Colin
just got a EB22 home and are a bit confused about the bucket hydraulic release ! do the manual give any hint how to work with the hydralic bucket release .
regards
Niklas

nsv

2.JPG1.JPGHi colin
send two pictures to explain what I mean, it is a single hose to the bucket, but I can not control it. If you still have the manual and want to send it I would appreciate it.
My email: rydetsgard@telia.com
regards Niklas

nixs

The quick fit is spring actuated and hydraulic released, there should bee a valve under the floor in the cab or outside behind the boom.

Colin Skinner

hi
I do not have this quick fit on mine and there is nothing in the manual about it either, sorry.
nixs seems to know more about your problem.
regards
Colin

nsv

Hi
found out during the weekend how it works, there is an electric controlled valve with two seperated buttons to operate it.
Niklas

Nyland87

Hi Colin!
Would you be so kind and send the manual on a email to me? (if it is a PDF?)
I have a 1988 PelJob EB22 under full restoration, new engine is shipped from USA, and I'm rebuilding the electrics.

My email is; halvard_nyland@hotmail.no

- Halvard

inata

Hi Colin, Hi Nyland.

I ve got 9th model of the PELJOB EB22. Year 1987 - mainly they said they start the production in 1988...
The excavator is in quite good condition, it's been two year i'm working with.
I would like to know if you can send me this manual to inatatata@yahoo.fr.
Every time i want to change a part is very hard to find a similar one as i've got no manual...

Thanks and Regards.

Inata!

3684mck

Hi Colin,

I am in the process of getting an EB22 PELJOB up and running, if you have a copy of the manual for this digger would you be so kind as to email me a copy of it, my email address is orca3684@gmail.com.

Many Thanks

Nyland87

Hi Colin,

I am in the process of getting an EB22 PELJOB up and running, if you have a copy of the manual for this digger would you be so kind as to email me a copy of it, my email address is orca3684@gmail.com.

Many Thanks

Hi! I'm still lokking for the manual.
I have to rebuild the complete digger. Got an "new" engine shipped to Norway from US, and now I have to do the electrical..
The previous owner have burned som wires, and it's a bit a challenge to find out what goes where ;)

Is there anybody here that can send me pictures of the engine, and the wires around the engine?
Thinking about the three relays that are mounted on the top above the engine?

Regards,
Halvard

Peleb22

Hello sorry also my 1st post! Found this when googling wireing fault in Pel job eb22 1994

Interesting comments I could also do with help! Wire diagram or manual etc

Excavators been great for two years and then battery started getting hot while it was working!
Changed Battery
No different
Selonoid coil under floor melted
So checked voltage 16 volts
So got new regulator and new
Valve coil selnoid 12v (13mm id 39mm)
Fingers crossed but nothing digger tracks, blade works , slew selonoid under seat clicks , lights work
But no dipper arm no swivel no light on two speed tracking button! Diggers now stuck in on position!

I'm stuck scratching my head

Any ideas?
Regards Simon

Peleb22

I ment one position rather than on postion, digger bucket is in the way and I can't make anything happen with the controls

Denis Reidy

Hate to drag up an old thread, but new here and I'm hoping that some of you are still active on this. I've recently purchased a 1989 Pel Job Eb22 and I'd love to get my hands on any manuals you have for it. Much appreciated.

haveagodave

Hi Denis Reidy
hope you got your pel job eb22 manual . I came across this site today and was wondering if you did manage to get a manual you could kindly Email it to me as I am looking for one as well .
Thanks for your time . haveagodave email address d_loades@yahoo.co.uk

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Dave
Attached is all I have hope it helps.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• Pel-Job 4.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 51