• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wanted - manual and/or wiring diagram Pel Job EB22 1989

haveagodave

Phoned Duxford and they were able to instantly find and e-mail a 74 page operators manual pdf. Very helpful staff and thanks to you uffex for the contact details.
regards
Colin
Hi colin just seen your post about pel job eb22 manual I was wondering if you could kindly send a copy to my email address if its not too much trouble .cheers d_loades@yahoo.co.uk

did250

Hello Colin and other members ,

i have e pel-job eb22 .
I would like to know if you can send me this manual operator to did250@hotmail.com

If you had need a manual parts, i can to send this.

br
Didier

droftem

Hi sorry for adding to this thread after such a long time.
I have owned my Pel job EB 22.4 since 1999, it's a 1993 model and has served me well. Today I have a similar problem to Peleb22.
I have downloaded the PDF kindly supplied by uffex.
Does anybody have the Key to this to help me make sense of it? Also if anyone still has any manuals they would be happy to share, I would be vety grateful davidjsanford6@gmail.com