• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

mw85

Occupation
tech
Mw85. Hi every one. happy to of found this forum. I am a Komatsu tech in texas.

chardengine

Occupation
Sales
Hii everyone i am new here in this forums, i am dealing with hydraulic seals & seal kits for heavy equipment, nice knowing you guys

AM8102011

Hey everyone, just joined. Being driving dumps for about 2 years and running skid steers(mostly bobcats) for id say about 5 years. Doing all sorts of work. Looking into buying some equipment soon and hopefully can get some good info here.

materthegreater

Mater the Greater here. Awesome forum! I've been lurking for a while but decided to join in the fun here!

@AM810, those Bobcats are great machines! We have 2 track machines and 1 wheel machine where I work.

64tonka

hi all my name is Henry, and un-like most of you this is not my line of work, i love equipment , i iam in the process of building my service truck, it will be used mainly for my own uses as well as helping my bud's.

it is is 1964 chevrolet 1-ton i have a service crane on it and will soon be installing my air compressor, generator and another tool box.

my truck is the small kid brother to all of your trucks and hope you don't mind me asking some Q. as i go along on my project.

i also love all hot rods / rat rods / classics ETC.

have a great day.
Henry.

4x4dually

Good afternoon everyone! I signed up since I found your fourm using Google to find "dump trucks wanted". I have a small truck for sale that I would like to post; however, I "may" reply but "may not start a thread". Is there a waiting period? I checked my email and all I have is a "welcome" email.

I'm in Stillwater, OK.

Thanks!

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Welcome to the forum 4x4dually. You have to make 3 posts to change your status from probationary to junior member, then you can start new threads. :)

leoncgrant

My name is Leon C. Grant. I own several excavators: Takeuchi, Kobelco, Cat and Case. I have been operating excavators and other types of equipment for 50 years now.

trackguy

Occupation
Internet Sales Team Member
Hello HEF members, my name is Eric from Conyers, GA and I am a warehouse manager/forklift operator, I am here to learn as well, my hobbies include cooking and whatever home projects the wife elects for me to do when not at work :drinkup

raytheone

Somewhat of a newbie here too.....

I have a new JD 323D on order, and am also looking at picking up a JD 50D mini-ex as well. I have a TLB now, but may trade for the 50D.

I have learned a lot here, hope I can help someone else sometime.

CDorroh

New guy from Kentucky here.

I've got a Case 480C, an old cable blade D7, and a D9H. Obviously old iron, but works well for projects on the farm. I joined because I have some mechanical questions about the D9H. Looks like I have to make 3 posts before I can start a topic?

leoncgrant

Welcome CDorroh, fire away with your questions, you might be able to post them in reply to me and all can view them!! Sure some one will be able to help!!!

leoncgrant

hi my name is laurie bill is my hubby we have a ford 755 b

Hi Laurie, I'm leon, your husband has a great machine!! I owned a 5550 , 775, 3400, 2000, 3000, 4000 the later 4 are ag machines and all but the 5550 are still runing! Scrapped the 5550 after 30yrs an a bunch of hrs!! Rebuilt the tranny once!! Fords are a great choice for a great machine and durable, my brand of choice, don't know if they still make Ford, think they merged with New Holland, don't care for them, not strong enough!! You should be able to get many years of service with a little maint!!

apm

Apm

I'm a rookie excavator owner/operator. I recently bought a Komatsu PC50UU-1 grey market machine. I've been reading everything I can find here, lots of great info. I'm in Northeast Tennessee mountains and just need the machine for farm cleanup, etc. I've got a bunch of questions once I've posted enough to be able to start threads.

Greg

Aschlaman

Hello
I am so glad for this forum. I am a wannabe operator. Since I was a little bow that's all I wanted but it never happened. The 150 union in Chicago was. Impossible to get into. So I've collected cOnstruction toys for 45 years instead. I used to ride my bicycle around from one site to another watching the operators. Once in a while I was allowed to ride on a TD30 or D9. That was fun.
I have been reading all of your posts and learning a little about the equipment and the industry. I hope to buy a mini excavator and a bobcat to fix up. As I get closer to retirement I think we Are going to buy a place in Wisconsin or. Kentucky so I can have a place to tinker with those machines then dig and fill in holes.
In addition to the above I am an ameature photographer, I collect old cameras, an accomplished woodworker and I love to shoot rifles and pistols.
Thanks for this group and letting me join.

Art