• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

papa111

hi all
new here, looks like thers a lot of info to be found on this forum.
i have 2 old tractor/backhoe's :
a 1979 ? +- international/harvester 260a
also 1972 ? or older ford backhoe i think its a 4500 but am haveing a bit of trouble isolateing the exact year and components
these have both prooved to be good ol mules , pushing and diggin in this hard desert ground, but both are in need of repair,
so thankyou all for your help in advance
papa

jay42782

Occupation
Laborer's Local 231
hey everyone!!

my name is jason.i have been around all types of equipment most of my life.just bought my first skid steer and jlg.hope to help others whenever i can.great site and very informative!!

syndy

Occupation
Retired
My name is John, I live in Florida and just bought a Christmas tree farm in NC. I also just bought a Case 580se 1983-4 and have some hydraulic problems I need help on. I guess I have to make three post to ask the questions. BTW, Syndy is my dog as well as my login name.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Welcome to the forum Syndy. :usa

If you get in three posts and change your status to Junior Member, you can then start a new thread about your machine. ;)

syndy

Occupation
Retired
Hmmmm, need more post I guess. More about me. I'm an old guy, retired but still a kid. I had a 52 Ford 8N back in 1981 and built a house with it on an island out in the Gulf Of Mexico off of Englewood, FL. There were no bridges and everything had to be bought out by small barge or boat. In 2003 finished my second house in central FL. 12 miles from Disney and rented equipment to build that house. Now we just bought 5 acres and I am working on the house design. I have over 700 Fraser firs to remove and later about an acre of White pines to drop and burn.

yanmarman

Occupation
union ironworker
Fence builder for 30 +years,running equipment 6 years and planing many more

kusno

Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia

Hi all,

My name is kusno, from Jakarta, Indonesia. Almost 9 years experience of heavy equipment especially Komatsu, 5 years working at the Komatsu manufacturing and 4 years until present trading (buy and sell) Komatsu spare parts. I was so grateful, can join this forum. Thank you

propc1

Hi everybody, i am a civil engineer and have been involved in the past with heavy equipment, i found this forum on google and so far it looks very nice!!!. My father in law just got a lowboy, it is pretty banged up, and he is looking to restore it, i will post a thread with pictures and hopefully get some help and tips on how to restore it!!!

125IIIA

Hello all,
I'm Matt aka 125IIIA I'm a mechanic for a Case IH dealership in ND all I work on is tractors and combines but what I'm interested in is dozers and payloaders. I've had several dozers and now a payloader.

flemfit

Hi, Its tezza, been selling since 1990...all types of japanese construction equipment. Pretty much retired now, but still dabble. Hobbies involve travel, tool design and investments. Its a good life. I spend a fair bit of time living in japan, Bali and Philippines.

XR6menace

G'day i'm Dazzler and i'm a coal miner in Central Queensland Australia ... :woohoo

I drive a 793F Rear Dump for LEIGHTON'S at BMA Peak Down's.

And i have washed BIG rigs since the age of 5 !

KENWORTH ROCKS!!! :notworthy

grupogomariz

Hi everybody,

I run a bussines of dealing of used lifting machinery. I am interesting in knowing all the novalties about main manufacturers (JLG, Grove, Genie, Haulotte). And I expect enjoying with interesting threads and discussion. ;)

Gomariz Sistemas de Elevacion

wosama931b

Occupation
Real Estate Broker/ Ret.
hello there,
I'am new to the form and need all the help i can get, trying to fix up an old 931b, its good to know that you can ask a question about stuff and problems with
machines, i have some mechanical experience but not on loaders. The way you guys help out each other is about the best thing ever, i go through the form and read
all the problems and how every one helps out to get the machine back on the job, and i enjoy all the pictures. thanks.

Loftis61

Occupation
Diesel Tech Student
Loftis61

Hey all. Im Loftis. Im currently going to school as a diesel tech. and Ive been looking for a good forum to gain some more knowledge about heavy equipment. I picked up my first wrench about three years ago, and since then, I just couldnt stop. I enjoy building 4x4's, but Ive always been intrigued by the world of the heavy equipment.

After building many trucks and buggys, I wanted to take another step into the unknown. This world of CAT, Detroit, Volvo, and so on is totally new to me, so Im hoping you guys will help me get up to speed.

:usa