• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What do you use your skid steer for?

td25c

Let's see.It's a bulldozer,high-lift,backhoe,fork lift,and I also have a winch attachment .They have alot of ability.

bonanno23

Occupation
union drainage foreman, also own a full time lands
backfill trenches, grade, ripout concrete/asphalt, dig a hole, you name it.

john1066

We have a bobcat 463 with bucket forks 36" grapple bucket and making a box pusher for it. we use that for interior demo and other odd jobs that the other 3 are too big for also works great with our 301.6. then we have a cat 248 high flow a 287 and 277b for them we have a rock saw brush mower angle broom 78" grapple bucket power angle plows snow pushers forks snow buckets and for the 287 an 8' snowblower. we use them for pretty much everthing you can think of I think the longer you own them the more you think of doing with them. i used the 287 one time to dig out a recharge system in someones back yard behind their pool my dad came by to see how i was doing and asked where the machine was i was about to dig about 50 feet long and about 9 feet deep in a couple hours. and carry the material out of the back yard and load the ten wheeler in the drive way.

Dusan

I use one (not mine) for mucking out Cow sheds :) (using a modified tractor scraper) and for putting new sand in the cow stalls where i work.

Spends most of its life up to its axles in cow **** in other words!

Something a bit different

Dush

brt

I plan to use my recently purchased 763 for personal use (snow removal and some yard projects). The neighbors have seen it and seem to be overly friendly. The next snowfall will probably have them offering me anything to remove their snow. I've also had a few inquiries about actually doing some work in the neighborhood for real money.

dgr

we use our bobcat for loading fish on a live tanker truck with a net on the forks.have pictures can't post.

luv2campnfloat

u never know what folks will use their machines for! Ours is more like a really expensive garden tractor with a bucket!

joestewart

I have a Mustang 960. I use it for general purpose dirt moving on our rural property. I have a hook welded to the bucket and also use it for lifting. Sometimes I borrow a grapple and move felled trees with it.

unclejoe

I just bought my GEHL 4615 and trying to clean up around my small farm using a root rake grapple and smooth bucket but am working through a few mechanical issues which I will need some help with later.

Toreq

Who uses a dozer blade

I think that I want a 96" dozer blade for my mustang mtl 80. Will it work well enoughto justify the expense?

jav

Nothing yet- still rebuilding but the plan is snow removal and general yard work.

brianpepper01

I use mine around the house and my families houses. I have had it a week and allready regraded a yard, put in a new driveway, dug a boat ramp down to the creek, knocked down a old 12'x24' gazebo, junked an old car, and pushed over some 30' pine trees roots and all. This thing has allready paid for itself!

isndldy

Occupation
self employed
Hi I am new to this website and cannot post my question until I reply 3 times so i would like to apologize in advance for taking up space for someone who could answer your question. I hope I am doing this right