• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

6v92 & 8v92 interchangeability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welder Dave

Even pulled out it looks a PIA to work on. Lots of stuff to pull off just to get at anything internal. Hopefully any in the Ukraine won't need anything other than regular maintenance.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
Even pulled out it looks a PIA to work on. Lots of stuff to pull off just to get at anything internal. Hopefully any in the Ukraine won't need anything other than regular maintenance.
Hopefully any of them in Ukraine detonate upon turning the key!

Acoals

Occupation
Jack of all trades/Master of none

Well, looks like they are past "regular maintenance" in that pic already . . .

Acoals

Occupation

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
There are a lot of people in Canada with friends and relatives in the Ukraine. Since the war in Isreal they don't mention the war in Ukraine much. There are some really sick people in the world that get off killing innocent people.
I don't give two shits about any of those countries over there and we shouldn't be providing one nickel to any of them over there. If they want to kill each other, good, have fun, play games with people all you want. Just don't take a nickel of my money and send over there to countries that I do not care about.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
Russia invading the Ukraine is just wrong. Hopefully the war is over soon. Putin and his advisors didn't count on Ukraine putting up such a strong fight. Bombing hospitals, apartment buildings and schools full of women and children should be considered war crimes.
I'm sick and tired of my money going over there to support a country that hates the United States. Ukraine hates America yet they have their hand out for every nickel they can get from us. Absolutely disgusting. Nothing but a welfare rat country

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
My church denomination has a major Ukranian group that has been active for decades. Also they have a Russian group as well. I have met many of them when they were allowed to visit the US. I'm as right wing as they come, but the anti Ukraine thing seems to be just because each party in this country thinks whatever the other party is doing at the time is wrong. Whether or not it is. Seems like the opposite is happening with the Israel thing right now. I just hope we do not have another Neville Chamberlain moment as this goes on. My humble apology to the OP of this thread.

Welder Dave

If Putin was allowed to just waltz in and take Ukraine who's next, Poland? There's a good reason all the Nato countries are backing Ukraine. It's not going to affect the general population in these countries. One thing the Russian invasion did was make other countries realize they need to keep up with their military commitments. If I recall Germany doubled their military budget.

Most people from Russia are against the invasion but can't speak up for fear of going to jail. People from Russia living here have to be very cautious as well because they have relatives and friends in Russia who could face retaliation from Putin's govt. Putin is a mad man that has to be stopped. I'm hoping the reports he has serious medical issues is correct.

Last edited:

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
I have been to Ukraine twice and have friends from there. No, they don't hate us, contrary to propaganda that members may have consumed . . .
Well that's great, if you support them so much send your money over there. I don't want a nickel of my money going over there and I have two friends that have wives that defacted from Ukraine and both of them say that the majority there in fact hate us.

Acoals

Occupation
Well that's great, if you support them so much send your money over there. I don't want a nickel of my money going over there and I have two friends that have wives that defacted from Ukraine and both of them say that the majority there in fact hate us.

Well, I have not sent a nickel to Ukraine, and neither have you. There are a lot of very good reasons to oppose Russia the way we have in Ukraine, but this not being the appropriate forum for that discussion, I will sign off of this thread before the moderators show up . . .

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
Well, I have not sent a nickel to Ukraine, and neither have you. There are a lot of very good reasons to oppose Russia the way we have in Ukraine, but this not being the appropriate forum for that discussion, I will sign off of this thread before the moderators show up . . .
Thank you.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
Well you're the one that started to stick your nose in it and bring this up. I don't know if you pay taxes or not but I do and a shitload of our tax money has gone over there. You know you can hop a plane and go over there if you love them more than America but there are a lot of people in America that need our help far before some other country. Keep voting blue and see what it does for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.