• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hitachi exe200 lc-s hydraulic problem stallin out engine

danushka

Hitachi two solenoid control voltage

what is the Hitachi ex200 lc two maine high speed solenoid one mode control voltage

BradyHill1

what is the Hitachi ex200 lc two maine high speed solenoid one mode control voltage

if you are referring to the voltage on the 2 solenoids on top of the pump, that wire puts 24v on it, I found the problem in the harness and that wire is not needed anymore

danushka

plss tell me
what is the spacer thikness
if you by pass floating piston oil line or block the oil line ?
is there pump merge vale how it's controls?
your machine and my machine is same
i show the you tube video now machine working good?
fuel is not problem

BradyHill1

plss tell me
what is the spacer thikness
if you by pass floating piston oil line or block the oil line ?
is there pump merge vale how it's controls?
your machine and my machine is same
i show the you tube video now machine working good?
fuel is not problem

i think we ended up with about 2.5 inches of spacer, you gotta just play with it because every machine is different. you will get to a point where it will have power and be reasonably quick

danushka

any chang in electronics controll vale box

any Chang in electronics control vale box is there pump merge valve

wsw

2 little jumper wires to the pump and you can get it to stay spooled down while you run or move it

sheldon64

I have a hydraulic problem with the main boom on a 2005 John Deere 160 excavator. Have tried relief settings, checked pilot pressure, pumps appear to be putting out on other functions, but boom will not lower or raise with any power.

joel

i'm not familiar what DP sensor is, would you let me know were i can locate that DP sensor? color? appearance?

todddowney01

Occupation
crane operator/ heavy equipment repair
hi do you still have this scan tool and if so can you call me at 413 687 1098 thank you todd

Andre-1

I have a hydraulic problem with the main boom on a 2005 John Deere 160 excavator. Have tried relief settings, checked pilot pressure, pumps appear to be putting out on other functions, but boom will not lower or raise with any power.

try checkin the proportional solenoid ( in the pilot system on the solenoid valve manifold) for the boom function, there is one for each function. You can check by ohm testing it and comparing the reading with the others. If the spool under the solenoid coil is getting stuck that could cause the prob as well.