• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Yutong

Hi, everybody.

I found this on purpose because I need to know more about this field.
I searched by google.com

RomacParts

I searched for bucket cutting edge on google and was looking for more info when i found this site. I appreciate the resource as one of my new clients sells after market ground engaging tools.

soothappens

I punched service truck into Google and came across the Showtime section.
Good forum good info !

I'm a field service mechanic so this site is the equivalent of a good dictionary to the suit and tie crowd.

"We" fixed a Bobcat traction lock problem last week. ;)

THANKS!!

Hillbillybjopkr

Occupation
Logger
It all started in the crummy....

On the way home the othernight in the crummy. Me and the two CAT skinners for the outfit (one being one of the owners) we were talkin about diffrent dozers we've run. I've been runnin Iron for almot 20 yrs, most of it in the woods. I now run (my baby) a CAT 320 forest machine chassie with a Denarco DT 3500 Delimber boom. Cut my teeth settin chokers then ended up on runnin cat. Years ago I had run a Eimco dozer. Absolutly threw me for a loop. When I told the guys about it...and sitting right behind the blade they both turned and looked at me...eye's the size of dinner plates. One of which was driving. That conversation got me thinkin about them cats and i wanted to see one again. First pic that came up was on this site. Once I realized what it was I was in heaven lmao.

bub13147

New member ...Hi to everyone

Just invited from one member in MyTractor forum.

I am a retired person, just doing work in my property.

Presently own a Leyland 144 (rebuilding engine diesel) a Massey Ferguson vintage (around 1939) work in progress rebuilding engine (just thinking...), a CASE vintage from 1939 tractor/loader and just bought yesterday a John Deere backhoe/loader 3 cylinder diesel in sad shape. Will try to fix this ASAP since I need to get moving this summer and do plenty work in the yard.

I own a Lathe and other tools that enable me to do plenty of work. What I do not have much is time.... now over 71.......;)

BarnStarFarm

I got here while doing a desperate net search for a used or at least inexpensive track for our Takeuchi TB070. I'm in Maine and you can't get to one from here! Didn't find the track yet but have been having a great time reading through the posts and I've already learned a bunch just in the last couple of days! I also am getting hooked on tractorbynet!

mustangman

short in s130

I have a s130 that has a short in it that blows the fuse to the computer. I have disconnected the cab harness the alternator and the harness to the computer. I also disconnected the wiring to the sticks, backup alarm and rear lights. The only think that keeps the fuse from blowing is when I disconnect the front harness toward the bucket on the computer. Do you have any suggestions.

LOSIASSOCIATED

I found you guys buy your Real Truck pics.I build Custom Rigs that are Radio Controled and have three speed trans and functional leafs and so on.They are 1/14 scale i will show you when I have enough posts.
Thanks
Greg

norite

I was looking for information when I was buying my first dozer. I've operated many but this is the first time I put my own money up for one. (JD 450d) Anyway a google search popped this forum up and I have been reading it as much as I can find the time for it ever since.

Hokiesmokes

When I was at the union training center, they had a bulletin board with an excerpt of what makes a good operator from these forums and I made a mental note to check out the site, which has already showed me enough you tube videos, besides the forum itself, to waste many an evening.

dangit

Occupation
retired
Hi Steve,
I found it through a search for "case 580b"on Google.I glad a did great resource!

putt

I found this site on Google trying to find out how to check the pressure on my 490E.i am new here so maybe i will find out out in a few days. I thank i will like this site.