• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Bentsteel

Occupation
Boilermakers local 502
Found this site through a google forums posting 2006 john Deere 35 D search/final drive diagnosis

DD Cincy

Every t ime I do a search regarding heavy equipment issues, I find there are always links to forums pages. So I figured Id search "Heavy Equipment Forums" and baam....here I am. I think I am going to like this place! Thank you guys for putting this forum together.

Bajtec

Occupation
IT Architect
I was looking for technical info about troubleshooting hydraulic circuits on my CASE backhoe. I was nt bale to receive email on my main account but google one did the job. This is very nice knowledge repository as far as I checked :)

emmett518

I found this site from an article in Compact Equipment magazine, last fall, forget which issue it was - Sept or Oct, i'd guess.

I'm all for upping the level of banter here, you guys seem pretty level headed. On a couple of the other sites Ive tried, I found that there were a select few guys who "know" they have all the answers and feel compelled to foist those answers upon the poor, hapless newbies who dare to try to break into their ongoing ramblings. After getting shot at a few times, I've slipped over into the monitor mode - It's no fun playing with someone who hogs all the toys.

Much more friendly here, my kind of forum. Thanks, guys.

Indeed. Even though I'm not in the trade, and use my backhoe for my animal rescue, I've always felt welcome here, and had all of my questions answered with patience and respect.

I don't think I could have gotten any traction with this backhoe without the kind people on this site.

Tony Furrh

I was looking for a parts manual for a JCB tractor that I am working on, and bing sent me to this site (among others). Haven't been able to figure out which manual I need to purchase for a 214e (3CX), VIN SLP214TC6U090680. Any help?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums Tony!

Try starting a thread in the backhoe forum and post the same machine info including the VIN.

Rustyfender

Occupation
Equipment operator
Greetings from another senior! I found this sight by looking for information on older Detriot diesels, read some posts and recognized some familiar names from another sight. Thanks from Ontario Canada for the great sight and people, they have helped a lot I want to be able to do the same.

tbsalvagefab

Like everyone else, found it via the internet browsing for knowledge. Always interested in reading through all the projects and experience available here
Have some dumb questions and figured i'd stop lurking

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Same with me...I was looking for some answers to something back around 2006 or thereabouts when I stumbled across HEF, and it's been an amazing resource for information on anything that creates black smoke.

Taillight guarantee

I don’t remember how I found you. I am from Phoenix AZ. I’ve been in business for myself for almost 2 years now. I had been reading a thread about another newbie in business and having the same struggles as me. Scheduling and so forth. It was a huge help for me. I never thought I would be going into business for myself at 50 yrs old.