• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Holland 190b, looses power at the tracks after 1 hr.

case480

I have new Holland 190b. 3k hours. has several issues.
1: it never has had enough power to push up to something and spin the tracks. After about 1 hour of use, it has almost no power. it will not push into a pile of gravel and fill the bucket. running in high gear without anything in the bucket, forget about it. Turning, while a bucket full, it will stone cold you on the front glass. let off the controls to neutral, and it will ease back into it. however, the lifting capacity never changes. it will lift whatever you desire.
2: we got a brush cutter for it. it will run the brush cutter for maybe an hour, then the oil temp light comes on. the hotter it is outside, the quicker this happens. we have cleaned the radiator until it is ready to go to the state fair. does not change.
3: within the last week, the oil tempt light and beep comes on as soon as you start the engine, and buckle the seat belt. most of the time, when you unbuckle, it turns off. is this a bad sensor?

I realize its an older machine, and it has its issues. can you tell me how to check pressures in the final drives? the driver side final drive is new as of last summer.

thanks TC