• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130 Wireing Diagram

Jeff Gascon

I have a TL130 that won't stay running. The oil light stays on and the wire to the sending unit is testing as ground with the key on. Is the and oil level switch on this machine also? I could use a wiring diagram. Can someone Email a copy of wiring diagram to JeffGascon@hotmail.com?

azvacs

Occupation
Construction Co. Owner/Mechanic
I have a TL130 that won't stay running. The oil light stays on and the wire to the sending unit is testing as ground with the key on. Is the and oil level switch on this machine also? I could use a wiring diagram. Can someone Email a copy of wiring diagram to JeffGascon@hotmail.com?
I can send you one. Give me a minute

azvacs

Occupation
Does it test Ground with the wire disconnected from the sending unit?

Mark Schneider

Looking for a good copy of the manuals for My TL130, anybody have a good recommendation. The wiring is a mess. Thanks.

azvacs

Occupation
Looking for a good copy of the manuals for My TL130, anybody have a good recommendation. The wiring is a mess. Thanks.
I feel your pain. I bought a TL130 last year that was a disaster with the wiring. i removed the entire harness and tried to repair it but when i put it back in, i still had problems. i wound up buying an entirely new harness from Takeuchi and i’m now in the process of installing it. I’ll send you a set of manuals. Let me know if you need other help. I’m getting to know this pretty well. I’ll need your email address to send it all.

azvacs

Occupation
Her are 2 wiring diagrams, depending on your serial number. 7C0787A5-F493-46AD-9D0C-5DFB742AF68D.png2E81A874-DB1E-4FBA-9FDF-C1683AB736B2.png

azvacs

Occupation
Can anyone email me a wiring diagram also.! I have a TL130 yanmar 4TNV98-YTBL

ccdavis290@gmail.com
Just sent 2 emails to you. One is the parts manual and 1 is the service manual. You'll probably have to download them. They are big files. Let me know if i can help further

Sam Evans

Hey friends,

Would someone be kind enough to pass along a copy of the service manual + wiring diagrams.

We are chasing a random wiring issue on our TL130 here on the farm, an absolute workhorse machine of ours that we love but recently we've had an intermittent and random issue with it not wanting to crank, relay clicks in the rear end near the battery but that's all, jiggling the wiring harness back there and it will crank fine and run like a champ with no issue until the next time it decides to do that but obviously, something is going on and that manual + wiring diagram would go a long way to helping us narrow it down.

Many thanks,
Sam

s.l.evans@me.com