• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130 Wireing Diagram

azvacs

Occupation
Construction Co. Owner/Mechanic
Hey friends,

Would someone be kind enough to pass along a copy of the service manual + wiring diagrams.

We are chasing a random wiring issue on our TL130 here on the farm, an absolute workhorse machine of ours that we love but recently we've had an intermittent and random issue with it not wanting to crank, relay clicks in the rear end near the battery but that's all, jiggling the wiring harness back there and it will crank fine and run like a champ with no issue until the next time it decides to do that but obviously, something is going on and that manual + wiring diagram would go a long way to helping us narrow it down.

Many thanks,
Sam

s.l.evans@me.com
Done ✅

Michael Kast

Occupation
finish carpenter
Also, my Takeuchis all have had cold solder joints on several of the relays.
In this panel, the relays, WITHOUT a Phillip's screw in the bottom, can be popped apart, and the cold joints repaired. The ones in question are actually three relays in one, and have multiple connections in the same housing. Pretty sure it's K & L. The ones with a screw thru the bottom have never been an issue.
Even replacement relays have the same malady, so, I stopped buying them. Just resolder the cracked joints within them, and it'll never happen again.

Intermittent shutdown or pilot disable are the most common symptoms.View attachment 196377
Do you think this could cause it not to fire up? It cranks and sounds like it wants to fire up, smoke from the chimney, but wont fire. Nothing strange about the gauge lights. Nothing different, just wont fire. And it wasn't intermittent. It just had a sudden change of heart. I have just removed the relay panel and am quitting for the day. I embarrassed to say how long I searched for the damn thing. I'll be digging into it tomorrow. The machine is possibly a 1998, tl140 with unknown hours.

SteveRicegrinder

I too would like a copy of the TL130 wiring and service manuals... Edward ScissorHands was in my Tak and did a number on the wiring.
My email address is stevericegrinder@gmail.com
Thanks in advance and I really appreciate this community and the knowledge I have learned from all the posts.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I too would like a copy of the TL130 wiring and service manuals... Edward ScissorHands was in my Tak and did a number on the wiring.
My email address is stevericegrinder@gmail.com
Thanks in advance and I really appreciate this community and the knowledge I have learned from all the posts.
Steve email sent to you . You welcome that is why are all here .To help each other where we can .