• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130 Wireing Diagram

TTW

I just bought a used TL130 and the float function among other things does not work. I bought it to grade some dirt and rock for pads and driveway. I could only find a parts manual online but no shop manual or wiring diagram to sort this old thing out. Tool king, would you help please?

I've never owned one of these so I don't know where to begin to look for the most common culprit. It sure would make things easier on this novice operator if that float worked.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I just bought a used TL130 and the float function among other things does not work. I bought it to grade some dirt and rock for pads and driveway. I could only find a parts manual online but no shop manual or wiring diagram to sort this old thing out. Tool king, would you help please?

I've never owned one of these so I don't know where to begin to look for the most common culprit. It sure would make things easier on this novice operator if that float worked.
What is your email ?

TTW

I sent you a message with it in the body so it wouldn't show up here in public. Or as is says, "started a conversation".

calebhinson

I am having similar trouble with my tl-130, float, joystick aux control, aux toggle, aux 1/2 way flow. Would it be possible for someone to send me a manual or wiring diagram? I would be very grateful.
My email is calebhinson96@gmail.com.

TTW

I just wanted to take the time to thank Tool King, you've helped a lot of folks out here with manuals and I really appreciate it. I know they do too.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I just wanted to take the time to thank Tool King, you've helped a lot of folks out here with manuals and I really appreciate it. I know they do too.
You are all welcome . Just trying to pay it forward . One hand washes the other . That is what is all about helping out . This world has lost a lot of that sometimes.

gk123

Hi, New here. I'm having issues keeping 2008 MTL16 (Takeuchi TL 130) running.
It fires up and stalls after 20 seconds and hard cranking for 15 seconds, and it restarts for about 10 seconds or so. Then shuts off.
I removed the engine shutoff solenoid and it did not change the problem other than the ignition key won't turn off the engine. I used a stiff wire to depress the value in order to shut down. Just getting frustrated. Oil and water level is good. New battery.
Everything seems to function when it was running.
Anyone suggest where/what I should be checking?
Thank you in advance.

heymccall

Hi, New here. I'm having issues keeping 2008 MTL16 (Takeuchi TL 130) running.
It fires up and stalls after 20 seconds and hard cranking for 15 seconds, and it restarts for about 10 seconds or so. Then shuts off.
I removed the engine shutoff solenoid and it did not change the problem other than the ignition key won't turn off the engine. I used a stiff wire to depress the value in order to shut down. Just getting frustrated. Oil and water level is good. New battery.
Everything seems to function when it was running.
Anyone suggest where/what I should be checking?
Thank you in advance.
Remove the filter housing closest to the fuel tank and physically verify that the inlet isn't restricted by debris.
That inlet has been restricted with debris on all 3 TL150 here as well as on my SVL75 & SVL75-2.

Once cleared up, I add a NAPA 3972 or equivalent inline screen between the tank and the first filter housing.

Searching "3972" on here will yield quite a few threads on the subject.