• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

was do so many trash case equipment

DigDug

I have a terrible time with this computer and posting pics. Hopefully this pic is larger. I do think this has some revelance to Case.

Attachments

• MH [320x200].jpg
    MH [320x200].jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 228

Jeff D.

Doug, you sure don't have any trouble getting you pics small enough to meet the forums pic size limit, do you??:D

DigDug

ok i give up. But it was a neat 4wd tractor. Mabye i can find a internet pic.

DigDug

Jeff, my old computer with windows xp was user friendly on the pic stuff. This crap box i have now with windows vista is junk. :D

Jeff D.

Jeff, my old computer with windows xp was user friendly on the pic stuff. This crap box i have now with windows vista is junk. :D
I've the exact same problem with my computer. XP was easy, this Vista stink's, that way!!

(Don't tell no one but I just e-mail them to Squizzy and he fixes them for me.
It's not like he has a life anyways!!:p
)

JBL

From a Case Dealer and Case Owner .. Cat and Deere are are very good machines with mother companies that are "FAR SUPERIOR" at marketing .. Case is absolutely equal in all "EXCEPT" marketing ..

I think the parts network and service put Deere and Cat a step above Case. Until Case can compete with them in those areas they will always be thought of as a second tier machine. Cat in my area if you call in your parts order before midnight you have them by 8 am the next morning. You can't do that with the Case dealer here. I'm not bashing Case I just think they could do so much better in the market if they would work on certain support areas.

tuney443

Occupation
excavating contractor
I don't know about their other iron but Case 580's around here are for septic work only really.All speed,no balls--I know 1 contractor's hoe is so loose in the swing,the operator has to wait for it to stop sloshing around so he doesn't bop the laborer's head.

PROCUT1

I think it has more to do with what you learned on just like some guy hate Cat controls and some Deere. My self I have never seen the many Case backhoes way more Deere and Cats. I have never heard anything good about Case stuff other then its cheap, but I going to find out I'll be putting a bigger case hoe to work at my new job.

And FYI GM (Chevy and GMC) sell more trucks the furd:D .

Where did you get that data? Ford F series has been number one seller for 25 years.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
[/B]

Where did you get that data? Ford F series has been number one seller for 25 years.

The #s have been posted on several truck forums. The reason Ford is #1 is because they count GMC and Chevy as 2 different manufactures.

thejdman04

Case equipment earned a well deserved bad rap early on, and as is usually the situation, has had a devil of a time out living it's early reputation. They seem to have done this, as Squizzy comments, the blooming things are now sold all over the world and the company is not only still in business, but has grown considerably.

For old timers like myself, the taint has not worn off completely, perhaps because we tend to stay away from all Case equipment as a rule and do not see or experience the improvements.

x2 but dont seem so bad now

coopers

I love listening to different arguments, it's quite fun to hear the different sides. I respect everyone's opinions and that's what makes the world go around. It's pushing it but these backhoes I used to operate worked fairly well. They had their occasional problems but they did the job and we beat them up pretty good.
I'd have to say Case then Deere are the most commonly used backhoes here in WA (at least on my side of the mountains/west side).
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=2858&highlight=580B

Blake
WA