• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome new Moderators!!

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I'd like everyone here to welcome both Countryboy and Squizzy as new Moderators here at the Forums!! They've agreed to help out as our forum grows, digger242j and I have been having a tough time keeping up at times. They'll be in training for a short time and then will be full fledged Moderators.

I'm very grateful for their help!

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Glad to help Steve. :thumbsup

Congrats Squizzy! :drinkup

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Did Steve tell you that the new guys have to clean the tracks on the older guys' machines? :D

But seriously, I'd like to welcome them to their new positions as well. Their help will be appreciated. :notworthy

Jeff D.

Yes, Congratulations to you both Squizzy & Countryboy!:)

I think these two were fine choices, and are an asset to the forum.:thumbsup

(and maybe they can keep Digger in check too!:wink2 )

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Glad to have your support Mr. Jeff. :drinkup

How's "White Lightning" been treating ya? :D

Oh, we shall be keeping an eye on Mr. Digger......:cool2

Jeff D.

Countryboy said:
How's "White Lightning" been treating ya? :D
Real good!! Been working on it quite a bit, & almost got it looking like a bagger again, from it's previously "striped down" state.

Jeff D.

Leave it to Countryboy to be the one hijack the "Welcome new Moderators" thread. :rolleyes:
:eek: Uh-oh, off on the wrong foot already Countryboy!;) I told you I was a bad influence!:Banghead :D

I spose ol' Squizzy will be the one stuck with the late shift and have to deal with all the overseas spammers that show up in the wee hours.

You'll get to sleep in now Digger!:woohoo

rino1494

Wow, this site just went to the crapper :pointhead

haha......j/k

Congrats guys :drinkup

TRACKHOE71

Occupation
OPERATOR
congrats you guys i hope this deosnt mean we all have to have pink hard hats now as our pics! good job guys!

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Thanks Steve, I consider it a real privilege. Well done CB....you understand this terminates my hijackery career....cut off in my prime....

Anyways, I'm so crook with the flu I just want to go off and die somewhere...hey, what do all these new buttons do...:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Nick Drew

Resigned
Occupation
Plant operator
(and maybe they can keep Digger in check too!:wink2 )

I have to agree with that comment!!! He's not my biggest fan!! :lmao :lmao

Seriously though Congratulations to CB & Squizz you couldn't get better people for the job from what I've seen anyway.

I hope this appointment is not going to affect your fantastic sense of humour Squizzy ??? You just crack me up mate!!:lmao

Thats the sad thing that so often happens guys get a little bit of authority and then go all serious on us!!:Banghead

All the best Guys

Nick.

Last edited by a moderator:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I have to agree with that comment!!! He's not my biggest fan!!

I've been put in charge of lunch for the new moderators' training day. So far, I have pineapple upside-down cake for the dessert, and beer as the beverage, but I'm sort of stuck for a main course. Nick, could you post up a link to someplace that has a nice recipe for Swedish meatballs? :D

Nick Drew

Resigned
Occupation
Plant operator
I've been put in charge of lunch for the new moderators' training day. So far, I have pineapple upside-down cake for the dessert, and beer as the beverage, but I'm sort of stuck for a main course. Nick, could you post up a link to someplace that has a nice recipe for Swedish meatballs? :D

Digger thats more like it ....a sense of humour!!!:D

Well the only Swedish sites that I know of with meatballs in them are probably not well suited to this kind of forum! :p

Nice to see you are still talking to me anyway!!:lmao