• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome new Moderators!!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I really appreciate all the congratulations, I just hope I can live up to the reputation of our fellow moderators such as CB and Squizzy.:D

I have got a lot to learn:

You must sharpen the scythe from the handle end out:Banghead
Pink hard hats are really in fashion:rolleyes:
Don't borrow/steal any power tools

And last but not least - I don't mind having to wash all the "senior" Mods cars, take their dry cleaning to the laundry, walk their dogs, take their messages and do their grocery shopping - but I am having a real hard time squeezin' all that corn for CB.:D

I can't wait for the initiation to be over.:D

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
I really appreciate all the congratulations, I just hope I can live up to the reputation of our fellow moderators such as CB and Squizzy.:D

I have got a lot to learn:

You must sharpen the scythe from the handle end out:Banghead
Pink hard hats are really in fashion:rolleyes:
Don't borrow/steal any power tools

And last but not least - I don't mind having to wash all the "senior" Mods cars, take their dry cleaning to the laundry, walk their dogs, take their messages and do their grocery shopping - but I am having a real hard time squeezin' all that corn for CB.:D

I can't wait for the initiation to be over.:D

You forgot the most important one of all. Thread Hijackery! - the abilitly to take one persons post and venture so off topic that we have to scroll back to the begining to remember what the topic was really about... Hmm MR. stone wall builder:waving

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
You forgot the most important one of all. Thread Hijackery! - the abilitly to take one persons post and venture so off topic that we have to scroll back to the begining to remember what the topic was really about... Hmm MR. stone wall builder:waving

Well...after Hi-jackery...there is hijacking the hijack...then there is the subtle art of Rejackery. In seriousness, its quite amazing where some threads end up...and generally we are better informed for it.