• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome new Moderators!!

Lashlander

What the!:confused: I leave for a few days, then fly though socked in passes and down on the deck tryin to get home and this is what I find. One of these guys prowls the forum mainly at night and the other doesn't own a computer.
Okay, sounds good to me! :thumbsup Congrats guys. I'll try to behave myself.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
What the!:confused: I leave for a few days, then fly though socked in passes and down on the deck tryin to get home and this is what I find. One of these guys prowls the forum mainly at night and the other doesn't own a computer.

And you have one of the coolest jobs........but we don't hold that against ya. :wink2

Thanks, was wondering where you ran off too. :drinkup

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Digger thats more like it ....a sense of humour!!!:D

Well the only Swedish sites that I know of with meatballs in them are probably not well suited to this kind of forum! :p

Nice to see you are still talking to me anyway!!:lmao

I have the Vermont version recipe of Swedish meatballs, otherwise known as "Mountain Oysters"...would they suffice? :beatsme

As Gomer Pyle used to say,..."congradulations, congradulations, congradulations"!!! :thumbsup :beerchug

Just one request from you guys, now that you've hit the BIG time...Please remain humble, it's awfully lonely at the top.:lmao

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver

I'm not the only one who prowls around here at night, there's all sorts of nasty critters around...and anyways...I'm a day an 12 hours ahead...so I actually moderate the stuff in the future before you even get it....:confused: :confused: :pointhead

HeyUvaVT

does this mean i cant post funny pics of CB's many many eccentric ways on here any more? like his cars and girls? :ban :drinkup

congrats guys!

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
With all the increased activity here, we've brought on another Moderator. CM1995 has graciously agreed to assume the Moderators position and will be helping us out. Thanks so much!!

Ross

Hey CONgrats. How do you guys decide on a Moderator? Does it go on post count? Does it go on time served?

Ross

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Hey CONgrats. How do you guys decide on a Moderator? Does it go on post count? Does it go on time served?

Ross

Ross, you need to have at least two violations recorded in the mods forum...the usual stuff will do it....excessive sarcasm, bad language, questionable pictures....Oh, and you need to wind up some truck drivers with some good old fashioned pot stirring (just mention grade stakes):rolleyes::D

Post counts and time served are not really key factors. Bribing of Super Mods does it for me....but I'll let Steve answer this one.

Congratulations CM:thumbsup

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
It helps to be a "glutton for punishment". :cool2

Welome to the staff, CM. :)

(Squizzy will show you the secret handshake.) ;)

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
Congrats!

Congratulations cm1995! The real question is are you goin to have a pink hardhat or a little scythe and hood? :D :p

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member

Ross

I put all the member's names on little pieces of paper, then toss them all up in the air. Whichever one lands closest to me is who I ask if they'd be interested in helping out. This time it was CM1995.

I'm glad he agreed, I'd hate to have to pick up all that paper twice!

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
I put all the member's names on little pieces of paper, then toss them all up in the air. Whichever one lands closest to me is who I ask if they'd be interested in helping out. This time it was CM1995.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:falldownlaugh

Congrats on the appointment CM, I dont fancy your chances of keeping an eye on your compatriates and all of us as well, good luck :drinkup
Just guard your avitar :D
:thumbsup

stretch

Occupation
gopher
Welome to the staff, CM.

Awww man...no handshake for the rest of us? :(

Congratulations cm1995! The real question is are you goin to have a pink hardhat or a little scythe and hood? :D :p

:lmao (Here's a tip, CM: run as fast as you can to Home Depot and buy a can of yellow spraypaint just in case Squizzy stops by with something pink. Get enough for the 953 if you have to.) ;)

Guess I'll have to do a better job at bribing Steve next time. :ban

Congrats CM. :drinkup Just don't slack off on the pics! :usa

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
With all the increased activity here, we've brought on another Moderator. CM1995 has graciously agreed to assume the Moderators position and will be helping us out. Thanks so much!!

Glad to be of help and honored to be chosen. With that said I am not so sure I want to be part of a "club" that would have me as a member.:D

Ross, you need to have at least two violations recorded in the mods forum...the usual stuff will do it....excessive sarcasm, bad language, questionable pictures....Oh, and you need to wind up some truck drivers with some good old fashioned pot stirring (just mention grade stakes):rolleyes::D

Post counts and time served are not really key factors. Bribing of Super Mods does it for me....but I'll let Steve answer this one.

Congratulations CM:thumbsup

Qualifications:
1. excessive sarcasm -Yep
2. bad language - hmmmm
3. questionable pictures - (I sure am glad you guys took those pictures off the forum):eek:
4. Pot stirring - who me?:stirthepot

Squizzy - check your mail box.:cool2

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
It helps to be a "glutton for punishment". :cool2

Welome to the staff, CM. :)

Well Mr. Digger - Momma always said "If your gonna be dumb, ya' gotta be tough".:cool2:D

As far as the secret handshake, I thought learning the difference between backhoe and excavator controls was difficult.:confused:

Come on Steve, I had to pick up all those little pieces of paper!:confused::D

Last edited:

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator

your killin me!
Grade stakes:lmao

Congrats CM!!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Congratulations cm1995! The real question is are you goin to have a pink hardhat or a little scythe and hood? :D

I haven't decided yet. I don't like the color pink and I usually cut myself with sharp things.:rolleyes:

:lmao:lmao:lmao:falldownlaugh

Congrats on the appointment CM, I dont fancy your chances of keeping an eye on your compatriates and all of us as well, good luck :drinkup
Just guard your avitar :D
:thumbsup

Well AtlasRob, read response to digger above. As far as the avatar goes, I got a couple of more saved on the ol' computer so I should be safe...... for now.:D

Last edited:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Just wait til CB gets back from his vacation and finds out he lost his reserved parking space... :eek:

:)