• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

PipeLayer

Here are a few pictures of what we do

These pictures are from a Project we had back in 2004

Attachments

• Trenching 8-6-04 005.jpg
    Trenching 8-6-04 005.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Trenching 8-6-04 011.jpg
    Trenching 8-6-04 011.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Trenching 8-6-04 035.jpg
    Trenching 8-6-04 035.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 181

M.E.R.

Occupation
Equipment painter
My work

Going to try and post up pics of my work in the showtime section soon

leftyokie

howdy from oklahoma!

im from nothern oklahoma. i'm trying to get a pasture clearing business going here, i have been reading alot of the posts and there seems to be a huge amount of expierence on this site. i look forward to being around for awhile. thanks to all that post your stories and ideas. Jason

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
im from nothern oklahoma. i'm trying to get a pasture clearing business going here, i have been reading alot of the posts and there seems to be a huge amount of expierence on this site. i look forward to being around for awhile. thanks to all that post your stories and ideas. Jason

Welcome to the forum leftyokie. :usa

If you put in one more post you'll be off probationary status and have access to the forums features.

What kind of equipment do you have to perform the work?

leftyokie

thanks

i am in the building stage. i am researching equipment now, im looking to buy one skid steer, grapple bucket, tree shear, i would like to buy a mulching head but my budget may not allow that. over time i hope to be able to grow into more and larger equipment. i have been looking at the bobcat a300 for its aws feature if i was to get some yard jobs for minimal disturbance, but im really liking the asv's however they are pretty high. i am going to have to stay around 50k start up. thanks again. Jason

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
i am in the building stage. i am researching equipment now, im looking to buy one skid steer, grapple bucket, tree shear, i would like to buy a mulching head but my budget may not allow that. over time i hope to be able to grow into more and larger equipment. i have been looking at the bobcat a300 for its aws feature if i was to get some yard jobs for minimal disturbance, but im really liking the asv's however they are pretty high. i am going to have to stay around 50k start up. thanks again. Jason

That sounds good. I hope things work out well for ya Jason. :)

dozerdave

Hi Folks,
I think I found this site while Googleing around for The Greatest Show On Tracks, maybe.
I am Dave and joined HEF recently and enjoy most of what I read here and I am learning plenty also. I joined O.E. Local 3 in 1957 and am still paying dues. I worked my way from a cat skinner to a project manager so I guess I did ok. The first time I ran a dozer with a johnson bar I thought I had the world by the tail.

OCR

Occupation
Rancher/Farmer, Wildland Fire Fighter, State snowp
I ran a dozer with a johnson bar

Same here, first I ever ran. 1949 D6 9u, same age as I am... lol
I was about 5 years old. Uncle owns it now, still runs and occasionally in use.

Welcome aboard, dozerdave... :thumbsup

OCR

lj1983

Hi all, i'm new to the thread....I ran a CAT 777 for a year on the east coast, now i'm working on the maintenance and improvement side of things in the west. stuff is alot bigger out here that i'm used to. hoping to tap into some of the experience and knowledge here.

cluk13

hi all. I'm an RI based owner operator. I run a cat 420D which has been a pretty solid machine through its first 4000 hrs. Just pluggin along through these slow times :usa

Thom Cat

Hi Guys,

Retired from 14 yr government operator/instructor in Pa. , and 9 yrs subcontracting in Fla. I really miss playin in the dirt!!!

countrylife

Occupation
Retired
Retired from a desk job. The only equipment time I have is on a farm tractor with a loader, but I don't think that counts much. I am looking to buy an excavator and wheel loader to help out on my folks ranch.