• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

buddfalen

Buddfalen

We're glad you've found us! Take a few minutes to let us know what your position and experiences are in the heavy equipment industry, and what interests/hobbies you enjoy.

Since I was late in coming up with this forum, existing members are welcome to post as well.

Please put your username in the "Subject Line".

Thanks, and enjoy your stay!

Hello

The instruction says to putmy user name in the subject line. I do not see a "subject line" However I seem to be blind when it comes to computers. I have been involved in farming and ranching my whole live and have operated equipment since I was a kid. I am not in commercial construction however I own and operate several units of construction equipment including a crane and a trackhoe. I also have draft horses so I can do things the old way when time allows.

Thanks
fjf

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Hello

The instruction says to putmy user name in the subject line. I do not see a "subject line" However I seem to be blind when it comes to computers. I have been involved in farming and ranching my whole live and have operated equipment since I was a kid. I am not in commercial construction however I own and operate several units of construction equipment including a crane and a trackhoe. I also have draft horses so I can do things the old way when time allows.

Thanks
fjf
Ok budd now you have our attention welcome to our little community,I hope that in due course you will show us your items of plant and definitely some of the draft horses in full regalia doing what they do best....

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Draft Horses! Man...you've got to post pics of those beasts! :)

Oh yeah (where's my manners) welcome to the forum. :D

buddfalen

Draft Horses! Man...you've got to post pics of those beasts! :)

Oh yeah (where's my manners) welcome to the forum. :D

I will make it a point to figure out how to put pictures on the computer and how to send them. Thanks for the welcome. I am in Wyoming. Do folks in ths community tell each other what part of the world they live in?
fjf

stock

Occupation
Last edited:

buddfalen

Atco I bet you like the budwiser Clydesdale adverts

YouTube - 911 9/11 Limited Budweiser Commercial

Well I know I do

Bud when you edit your profile there is a spot for your location:-

Hello

I do like the Budweiser hitch. Driving an 8-up is quite the handful. I wish I knew how to attach files and forward them as you just did. I will have to worry about that later. One step at a time!

I may need more education then I am worth to you folks. In the context of this forum, I am not sure what my "profile" is or why I would edit it. In addition, I do not know what a "spot" or "location" is. If you have a minute to explain or point me to cite that would explain I would be grateful.

Thanks
fjf

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
buddfalen, at the bottom of this page is a box labeled "Forum Jump". Click on it and a scroll down menu will appear. Scroll to the word "Support" and click that. There are a number of tutorials there explaining some of the different features of the Board.

Also, in the tool bar at the top of this page you'll see an icon "FAQ" (Frequently Asked Questions) you might want to read through.

buddfalen

buddfalen, at the bottom of this page is a box labeled "Forum Jump". Click on it and a scroll down menu will appear. Scroll to the word "Support" and click that. There are a number of tutorials there explaining some of the different features of the Board.

Also, in the tool bar at the top of this page you'll see an icon "FAQ" (Frequently Asked Questions) you might want to read through.

Thanks. Will do.
fjf

buddfalen

Yeah man, stock! Some of the best are during the Superbowl. :D

YouTube - Horses Bud

Hello Atcoequip.

I just started looking for equipment on line. A few days ago I found Blue Diamond equipment on line. Interesting running into you here. I though your attachments looked pretty good. Now I know you like draft horses so that seals it. Blue Diamond must be the place to go for skid steer attachments.
fjf

stock

Occupation
Atco the superbowl

O! is that like the game of rugby you guys play where the players wear all the padding so as they don't get hurt?? Struwth even the AUZZIES use the same shaped ball, with out all the padding and like to mix it up with the Irish every so often,I hear they are even recruiting over here now..... Do you guys still play that game of rounders over there in the USA?

Last edited:

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Hello Atcoequip.

I just started looking for equipment on line. A few days ago I found Blue Diamond equipment on line. Interesting running into you here. I though your attachments looked pretty good. Now I know you like draft horses so that seals it. Blue Diamond must be the place to go for skid steer attachments.
fjf

Hello budfalen, I must say this is a no soliciting forum, and I'm happy with that. I'm here having fun with friends, not to sell product. But I can say I'm thankful your considering our products. Hope to see more posts from ya'. ;)

O! is that like the game of rugby you guys play where the players wear all the padding so as they don't get hurt?? Struwth even the AUZZIES use the same shaped ball, with out all the padding and like to mix it up with the Irish every so often,I hear they are even recruiting over here now..... Do you guys still play that game of rounders over there in the USA?

Your a piece of work Irishman! :cool: Yeah, it's not quite like Rugby since pads are involved. I'm glad to here the Aussie's use the same shaped ball that we use. :tong Rounders? Hmmm, I'm going to step out on a limb and guess that would be that game you boys consider the "true" game of football? :D

stock

Occupation
Nah rounders is played with sticks, not the hurleys we use in our game.

Hurleys

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Nah rounders is played with sticks, not the hurleys we use in our game.

Hurleys

OK, you've got me in "Check". Rounders? I haven't heard that Colloquialism. So, when I examine the sport of Hurling, it's similar to two sports of our geography which both use "sticks"; Hockey and Lacrosse. Rounders? Well they both use a round object. But Lacrosse has it's origins to the American Iriquois Indians, no connection to the other side of the big lake. Hockey, however, is more closely related to Euro origins. Hmm, what to choose. We're nearing checkmate. :D

stock

Occupation
There is a third option Atco , I remember hearing that a feller by the name of Ruth played it,or was he the guy that married the blond chick that used to call to 1600 pen ave in Washington ,no that was Demagio wasn't it,joking Joe?? now I'm confused...

The Baron

The Baron

G'day Everybody!

I live in beautiful Kingston, Ontario. I stumbled into this site while searching for add-on cab options for a Case skid-steer. I'm glad to have found a resource like this because I don't have a lot of experience with HE. I may have lots of questions.:rolleyes:

I owned my own Environmental Contracting/Consulting business for 8 years, doing mostly residential furnace oil spill clean-ups. I found we were constantly renting mini-excavators and skid-steers, so when I was financially able I started buying my own. I had never owned or even run equipment, so I've been learning fast. I sold my business in early 2007 but retained my equipment. Now I'm a Regional Manager for the firm that bought me, with a small equipment rental business as a "hobby".:D

The fleet now consists of an '05 Kubota KX71, '08 Kubota KX71 with enclosed cab, '05 Case 420 and an '07 Case 445. Both the skid-steers are wearin' bolt-over steel tracks (which perform very well). I'm teetering on the brink of buying another +/- 75HP skid-steer with a closed cab for winter work. I move everything around with a 2007 Dodge 2500 Mega cab with the 5.9 Cummins and a 7x14 float.

I'm glad to be here.

stock

Occupation
Velcomme das Baron I have a feeling you will be an asset to the site,and I look forward to your posting.By the way do you like red by any chance?

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
There is a third option Atco , I remember hearing that a feller by the name of Ruth played it,or was he the guy that married the blond chick that used to call to 1600 pen ave in Washington ,no that was Demagio wasn't it,joking Joe?? now I'm confused...

I must admit ya got me on that one stock. Didn't consider Baseball. :D

buddfalen

I will make it a point to figure out how to put pictures on the computer and how to send them. Thanks for the welcome. I am in Wyoming. Do folks in ths community tell each other what part of the world they live in?
fjf

Hello.

Would you folks have any thoughts regarding the best way to come up with an owners/service manual for an older 710A?