• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

CGSI

Steve Frazier said:
We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

I followed your link from LTS. I am glad I did.:notworthy

CharlieFoxtrot

Occupation
General Manager, Sarasota Trucking (dump trucks)
I followed a link from another board to the pics of the excavator boom that sliced into an overpass from the road below. That was a long time ago, and I'm glad I remembered I found you thru that story so I could search that board to find the link again and join today!

See my post in "introductions"

kevin

Ryno

How did I find this forum?

I went digging.:wink2

Actually, I knew there had to be one, so I googled it.

It's been invaluable, I'm glad to be here! :bouncegri

tuney443

Occupation
excavating contractor
Referred from Dozer boy over at the Diesel Place.Love this site--much friendlier here--you guys are cool--we ought to have a barby at Steve's place this summer--I know where he lives:bouncegri :bouncegri

PMP

Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic 30 yrs. + 2.5 to retirement

Hi. Just wanted to say, "Great site with loads of information. Thanks. I was sent the site link by ATGreene.

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Found this forum by...

I found this forum the other night simply by wanting to see if a heavy equipment forum existed out in cyberspace. So, I typed in "heavy equipment forums" into my Yahoo browser, and VOILA! there it was...:bouncegri

I was subscribed to a couple of trucking forums previously, but I quit using them because it seemed every time I would post or reply to a topic or thread, 5-10 "scientists" would come back with a reply that was either sarcastic or plain ignorant, and I realized they knew way more than I did, even with my 25+ years around trucks and equipment. So I left them to their own misery.:mad:

So, I searched for a forum where the majority of the people would have a better grip on their attitudes and not be so "critical", and maybe even consider learning from others rather than have ALL the answers. I learn something new each and every time I log onto HEF.com. That's quality entertainment right there...:thumbsup

jrtraderny

Found you guys awhile back while researching tracked skidsteers.
Finally got around to joining up tonite. See that there are a bunch of folks from NY on here, as I am also.
So thought I'd say Hi.
Jim

jmac

I found this site from plowsite and would have to say that I have learned alot from all you guys. I log on hear every time I get on the web. First place I go. Also the other sites that I have been on every one was an expert and cocky. Not on HEF! The best bunch of guys on the internet. My wife kids me every night "so are you talking to your girlfriends" I just say yup honey thats what I am doing.

smalltime

I found this site through a search for Grey Market excavators. The info. on here helped make up my mind not to buy one. I don't use the forum every day, but when I do, I almost always learn something new. I ended up buying a Bobcat 430, instead of the grey market komatsu. Thanks for all the info.

innovative1

I came upon your banner ad via the construction equipment magazine website. I am looking forward to networking and discussing equipment issues with your forum participants.

farm_boy

I am pretty new to the forum...I joined a couple of weeks ago.

I have lots of respect for the other members here. Tons and I mean tons of knowledge and experience here. Great site for various topics and information.

I was referred by a co-worker quite a while back that checks the "gossip" on the board.

Keep up the good work!!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

JDOFMEMI

I found the place through a link in a DHS Diecast thread. I see a couple of my forum friends from there as well. I spent all day reading threads, and decided to go ahead and join. Seems like a nice place. Looks like a lot of information to be had here.
I hope to be of help sometimes, and not a hinderance.